Meeting Up Again

Melissa's POV
"Stopping in London in 10 minutes." The voice said over the speakers.
Okay let me stop right there and introduce myself. My name is Melissa Watson, I'm 28 years old. My brothers name is John, I have a sister named Harriet but everyone calls her Harry. And I'm moving back to London, recently returned from Manhattan. I loved Manhattan, but I wanted to come home. So I packed a few things from my flat over there and got on a plane. Now I am currently on a train to London. The reason why I didn't fly straight to London is because it was cheeper this way. Any back to what's happening.
As soon as that announce meant came on I stood up grabbed my makeup bag and went to the toilet area on the train. When I got in there I locked the door and turned to face the mirror. I wiped the tears away and washed my face and started re-doing my makeup. It only took me around a minute to do my makeup. When I was done I sat back down at my seat and began to feel the train slow down. When it fully stopped I stood up and started getting my luggage down, which consisted of a big heavy orange suitcase and a large overnight bag. I checked my watch and it was 12:30pm. Knowing my brother he's probably eating right now. When I finally got off the train I hailed a cab and the driver asked me where I was going.
"221b backer street." I said.
It took around 15 minutes to get there from the train station. When the cab arrived I got out as quick as I could without breaking a heal and opened the boot. It was cold so I put on the coat that I had been carrying. I grabbed out my two begs and closed the boot before giving the driver some money. I walked up to the door and knocked I waited patiently. After all John doesn't even know I'm coming. After awhile a tall man with dark curly hair opened the door. It didn't look like John.
"I'm sorry I must have the wrong flat. I'm looking for John Watson."
"John Watson? Are you one of his many girlfriends?" He asked me.
"Uhh... Nooo, I'm his sister."
"Harry?"
"No. Melissa."
"I'll go get him." He then walked up the stairs leaving the door wide open.
I stepped inside dragging my case which had my bag on top of it inside. While I was looming around I heard to pairs of feet walking down the stairs. I turned around to find John and the other man standing there.
"Hey John." I said with a fake smile.
"Hi Melissa." He said while walking up to me giving me a hug. When I pulled away he noticed that I had a suitcase with me. "Why do you have your suitcase?"
I probably turned really pale when he asked that. I still wasn't ready to talk about it. And of course John noticed this.
"Do you know what let's have a cup of tea?" I nodded.
A throat was cleared behind John. John sighed rolling his eyes a little and stepped to the side.
"Melissa this is Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock this is my other sister Melissa."
I put my hand out for Sherlock to shake it, but he seemed to be observing me. When I noticed this I awkwardly put my hand to my side.
"Sherlock please don't do this now." John asked him.
"What's he doing?" I asked John but instead Sherlock answered.
"I'm deducing you. I see that since John didn't know that you were coming then you left Manhattan in a hurry. Because something happened that upset you. And judging by expensive jewellery that you're wearing someone bought it for you. So probably a boyfriend but since you were in such a rush to leave Manhattan then I guess that you didn't have the time to change it. So I'm guessing that your boyfriend broke up with you but that's not all because if it was why would you move all the way to London to get away? No he didn't just break up with you he left you for someone else. Someone else that was close to you. Was I right?"
"Nearly." He looked surprised. "He wasn't my boyfriend he was my fiancé."
"The fiancé of course." He said while face palming. He didn't notice at all that I was on the verge of tears. John how ever did notice.
"Sherlock!" John hissed. Glaring at the man.
"John." Sherlock said mocking John.
"Apologise to my little sister, NOW." He whispered/shouted at Sherlock.
Sherlock looked at me and noticed that I was slightly teary. "I'm sorry." He said but there was no emotion behind it. But I guess that that is the closest I'll get to an apology from him.
"Okay how about that tea?" John asked.
I nodded and he led me up stairs. He sat me down on a seat and went off into the kitchen. While he was busy making it Sherlock came up and sat down on the chair that was in front of me. An awkward silence settled in between us.
"How did you know that I lived in Manhattan?" I asked him.
"Well it was quite easy to guess. You have a tan from somewhere but you can't get tans like that in the UK so you lived in a different country. And your hole posture represents that you spend a lot of time in a crowd so Broadway. You spent so much time there because you've written some of the newer shows haven't you?" I nodded.
John came back with tea which I gratefully accepted. "Thanks." I said with a fake smile.
"I have an idea, why don't we all ho out for tea?" Sherlock suggested. John looked surprised that he would be the one that suggested it and I was shocked that he wanted to go anywhere.
"Only because you don't really suggest this often." John said after a while.
Sherlock's POV
I felt bad that I had said that. It wasn't something minor like her boyfriend. Like I thought it was. No it had to be the fiancé and it had to make her upset when ever she thought about it. That's when I had a brilliant idea. I could get to know her over tea.
"Why don't we all go out for tea?" I suggested suddenly. They both looked at me shocked.
"Only because you wouldn't usually suggest this." John said after a while. I stood up and grabbed my scarf and coat and John led his sister to his room to get changed.