Fred and George (smut)

Warning: Smut and Heavy language.

(I know this isn't what the Hogwarts showers actually look like but this is what I pictured.)

Humming softly you slowly walk into the shower room at Hogwarts, it certainly was different than the one back home. It had a big bath at the center of the room and showers with curtains surrounding it. You walked over to the side of the bath and set your book down on a rack attached to the side. You started the bath before stripping down to nothing. The water was instantly warm and stayed at just the right temperature.

You slowly dipped your foot into the water then submerged your entire body in the warm water. The water went to about the middle of your breast, covering just the perfect amount of cleavage. You stayed in that spot and leaned over to the rack at the side of the bath, where you had set your book previously. It was some book about pranks, the twins had given it to you as a gift when they asked you out. Yes, both of them asked you out. You smiled thinking back at the memory, it was lovely.

As you were deep in thought you felt a body come into the bath behind you. You quickly pull away from your book and turn to see who is now sitting behind you. It was just Fred. "Woah love, calm down, just me." he smiled at you. You relaxed and leaned back into his arms, they wrapped around your torso and pulled you in closer. You looked back to your book, only to feel another body join the bath, you glanced up to see George sinking himself into the bath at the opposite end of you and Fred. "Bit warm, don't ya think?" he asked, smiling cheekily at you. You smiled and shook your head, going back to your book.

Just as the book started to get to a good part and hand came and snatched the book from your hands. "Hey!" you shouted at George. He smiled at you and moved his body to be laying against yours. "We can read it together since sharing is caring." He said while smiling, lifting the book a little higher so you could see more. You huffed but pulled George a tad bit closer to your body, to the point where his head was on your breasts. He laughed and looked back at Fred, "jealous?"

Fred huffed and pulled you even closer, "not by much." You blushed heavily and looked at the two boys, "okay! Back to reading!" Fred had pulled her so close that her entrance was touching Fred's member. Fred slowly reached down and grabbed his member, and then leaned his head to her ear, "this okay?" You gulped and nodded. You could tell he was smirking when he slowly began to enter you. You let a soft moan out into George's ear, which caused him to turn around and look at you. He closed and set your book back on the rack beside you. "Oi! She's my girlfriend too!" George then grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss, while his other hand went up to your breasts.

You began moaning into George's mouth, the pleasure from him groping you and Fred thrusting into you felt amazing. "Fuck, you feel so good around my cock baby," Fred moaned, grabbing your throat and fucking you harder. George pulled away from your lips to lift you off of Fred. George entered you and began to stand up, putting his arms under your ass to support you. He exited the bath and walked over to one of the showers. While he was walking you lightly bounced on his member, it felt heavenly. He looked back at Fred to see him draining the bath and putting your book next to your clothes, which they hung up for you.

He opened the curtain to one of the showers, which happened to be big enough for you and the twins to lay on the floor. George walked in and pushed you against the wall, beginning to pound into you at almost inhuman speeds. Your head fell back as loud moans slipped from your mouth over and over. George's head buried into your neck and he moaned. "Fuck Princess, so fucking tight around me." George suddenly stopped and removed his head from your neck. "What the fuck George? Why'd you-" Before you could finish your sentence you were on the floor facing George while Fred laid behind you.

"Let's go to Paris, shall we love?" George whispered. You were in for a long night.