➸εικοσι εξι - EIKOSI EXI

«Η αγάπη δεν φαίνεται με τα μάτια, αλλά με το μυαλό, και ως εκ τούτου είναι φτερωτό Έρως βαμμένο τυφλό

«Η αγάπη δεν φαίνεται με τα μάτια, αλλά με το μυαλό, και ως εκ τούτου είναι φτερωτό Έρως βαμμένο τυφλό.»

❝Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.❞

"Yoongi! Open the fucking door, or I'm gonna ask Namjoon to break it down!" 

"What the fu- why me?" Namjoon grumbled in annoyance, and Mina giggled, wrapping her arms around his waist. 

Ara was knocking on Yoongi's bedroom door for the last ten minutes, asking him to come out. The moment Ara came home this morning to ask him to get going to Hobi's house, he'd excused himself to go to the bathroom but shut himself in there since then. 

"Yoongi!" 

"Go away, Ara!" 

Ara sighed as she placed her forehead onto the door. "Yoongi?" Her voice was soft and tired. Hearing no particular response, she continued. "You'll be fine," she closed her eyes, and there was a silence that lingered between the four best friends before a click of the lock was heard. 

Ara moved away from the door to see Yoongi pouting at her. His lower lip stuck out as his eyes watered with tears. "I-I'm scared. Very scared, Ara." 

Hearing his confession, Namjoon smiled and patted his hyung's back. "Soulmate stuff is scary, hyung. We all know that cause all four of us have been through the worst. But in the end," he pulled Mina towards him by her waist, holding her close, "all the struggle and pain will be replaced with only love and belonging." 

Mina blushed and nodded at Yoongi, who then looked at Ara. 

She was tired. Her bond with her soulmate had just begun to blossom, but he had to leave. It weakened her, for some reason. His absence was getting to her. The invisible string that connected her to Jin was extending to a longer distance than it's supposed to. "He's right, Yoongz," she muttered, almost painfully putting on a smile. 

"Ara," Yoongi walked closer to her, placing a hand over her shoulder. 

"I'm fine, Yoongi. You should get going now. Please take care, Yoongi. I gave him my word," she mumbled, and Yoongi sighed. 

"Will you be okay? Soulmates are not supposed to stay so far away from each other after partial bonding and before complete bonding. You know that." He stroked her shoulder. "I'm sure he knew that too! Why would he still leave?" His grumbling got louder, and Ara sighed. 

"It's not his fault, Yoongi. His mother is sick. Stop blaming him or his mother, in fact." Ara clicked her tongue, and Yoongi nodded, not wanting to fight with her. "Now go! Before I kick your ass out of this house," she laughed, and Yoongi rolled her eyes, trying to hold in a smile.