Los Angeles

Modelling

Modelling

That has been my dream career since I was 5, but luckily my mother was able to get me a photoshoot at the age of 8. And ever since that day, I have been so grateful for my mother and agent.

This was my first photoshoot, after the photoshoot my mother started getting phone calls from agencies all over the world wanting to sign me

This was my first photoshoot, after the photoshoot my mother started getting phone calls from agencies all over the world wanting to sign me. People always said I was made for the modelling world.

Right now I'm on my way to Las Angeles. For the past few months I have been debating on rather I should move to California or not.

But it of course ended with me moving, considering the fact that I have a lot more opportunities there, and always having to travel to California for shoots.

skip to landing

right now I'm standing outside the airport, trying to find the car my agent is waiting for me in. She said she is waiting in a black SUV, at the end of the parking lot. No wonder I can't find her, I mean come on who parks at the end of a parking lot.

I couldn't find her car anywhere, so I decided to do something really stupid. I yelled her name in the parking lot, were there were a lot of people, and I didn't even think about the fact that there could be fans, but of course there was.