Kookie

"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you."He said cooly with his cute voice. He smiles at me showing his cute bunny teeth at the top.

"Uh..he..hell...hello . My name is Joo hae. You can call me Jue. I've been a fan of you since your debuts. Sorry guys" Jue said stuttering and looking at Bambam and Yugyeom with a sorry look.

"Hello my name is Mia Lee. I'm sorry I don't really know you or your group." I said to him.

"It's okay. Nice to meet you two. My class is just next to you guys." Jungkook said smiling again. Oh he's so cute when he smiles.

The boys are playing games on TV while we eat.

"Stop staring at him,Jue" I said poking at her. It's my first time seeing her so distracted.

"Oh sorry. I'm just too surprise seeing my bias in front of me. I thought he goes to different school when I check the fan cafe." Jue said talking about him non stop. I guess it's true then that Jungkook is her favourite idols.

From her story telling, I found out that he's in charge of singing and rapping. He is the maknae in his group. The fans either calls him Kookie from his name or Golden Maknae for his talents. He is also really good in dancing.

"I'm going to toilet okay.The bell about to go. We meet at class 'kay?" Jue said before saying goodbye to the boys including Jungkook. I can see her blush from the table.

I watch the boys play the games on Tv when I see Jungkook walking towards me.

"Hey."Jungkook said sitting in front of me.

"Hello Jungkook." I said.

"How's your first day?" He ask me. We're face to face. He is eighteen but his face still looks like a kid. There're no difference even when he reach puberty except for his voice.

"It's okay I guess. Its just gonna take a while to get use to it." I reply back. I feels comfortable talking to him. I feel chill and relax. Truth is, it feels easier getting to know him than getting to know Bambam or Yugyeom.

"Oh yeah you're right it feels scary at first but then you feel normal later." He said."So you already knows a little about me from your friend. But I want to know a little about you." He said moving closer to me. In an instant I drew myself back from that. I turned away from his contact to avoid him seeing my redness radiating from the embarrassment.

I was about to open my mouth when suddenly the bell rang. Phew.

"Ok let's go.Don't want to be let for our last period do we? " Yugyeom drags me out. They lock the door. On the door it says PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Yugyeom give me one of the key for me and Jue.

"This is for you. It's official that you're one of us." Yugyeom said.

It's official I'm one of them.

Before walking down the stairs, Jungkook walk slowly to let the other boys walk first while leaving me and him walking together.

"Hey.When we meet again, I want to know about you okay?" Jungkook said before going to his classroom.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Jackson,what time does the school finish at?" Mark ask Jackson after finishing the vocal lesson.

"As usual.Why are you asking? You've never care about their school." Jackson ask curious about Mark's sudden question.

"Well I'm just asking." Mark says in a high voice.

"Ok relax." Jackson said trying to cool Mark down."Is it because you want to see Mia?"

"What?! What are you talking about?!" Mark ask.

"Ok stop. I know you're lying. I've known you for a long time. We live together, we sleep in the same room." Jackson said.

"I'm going." Marks walk away from the room.

Jackson follows him."I've seen the way you stares at her. At the studio and the restaurant." Jackson said walking faster trying to catch up with him.

"You're out of your mind. There's no way I would've fall for her." Mark protest

"Mark, after you came home from the supermarket with her, I saw your face. You can't stop smiling. Last week you ask the manager a copy of the auditions which Mia was in and you keep on replaying it. Don't deny it." Jackson said.

Mark finally stops. He looks around the building. There're no one . Just him and Jackson.

"Alright, fine. I like her okay! I can't stop thinking about her. When she sang at the auditions, my mind went blank. That's when I start falling for her." Mark said holding Jackson shoulder. "Her voice, her looks, her
...."

"Okay okay I get it. You don't have to tell me everything."Jackson said pretending to throw up.

Mark laughs at Jackson.

"Can you not tell anyone about this?"Mark request. Jackson nods. "I don't even know how she feels about me.We're not that close." Mark said.

"Well let me help you. You can pick Mia up and I get the rest. Just said the car is too full or something." Jackson suggests."You can go for a walk or drink coffee or whatever."

"Wow! Thanks bro!" Mark said happily.

They arrive at the school as plan. The bell ring. Jackson gets the rest in the car without making them suspicious.

"Oh no the car is full!What to do? Theres's no room for Mia."Jackson acts in panic

"Don't worry I'll take Mia home with me." Mark said smiling at Jackson.

The car leaves. Mark still waits at the front entrance for Mia. He sees her, walking down towards the gate.