You

" I found it on the ground at the airport after we fell.It was...." I pause for a moment when I realise something . " Wait, this is yours?"

"Yes! I've been looking everywhere." He said happily. I can see his big smile showing his teeth and his fangs.

"You can have it back." I take the ring off and give it to him.

"Thanks." He said. He continue to puts the gloves between my fingers. His hand is very warm and soft.

"By the way, I've been wearing it ever since the dinner, you were sitting in front of me, and when you were warming up my hand just now, why didn't you see it?" I ask

"I thought the ring was a normal ring. It doesn't look like mine back in the restaurant."He said." And it was dark outside so I couldn't really see it. But now I can." He continue.

"Oh I see." I understand that now. "Thank you for the gloves. It feels warm now."

We walk outside to find the cab to go back to our dorm. I suddenly remember that Jue wants takeaway food.

"Mark you can go first. I'm gonna go somewhere." I said walking away.

I walk to find the nearest cafe or fast food restaurant. When suddenly someone poke my shoulder.

It was Mark.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I can't leave you walking around alone when you haven't been here that long. Plus I need coffee." He said smiling at me. "Where are YOU going? he ask.

"Okay fine, I'm going to go find takeaway food for Jue." I said.

"Ohhh. Then let's go to a cafe. I know a good one around here." He start walking and leads the way.

The cafe is quiet and there're only few people around.

We sit down after ordering the food and our coffee.

While waiting Mark and I talk. I found out that he is from LA as well. His parents are Taiwanese. He used to play volleyball and swimming in high school. I also told him that I have a brother and my mum is British and my dad is Korean but we move to US when I was 2 . I told him I have a cousin here who's a fan of Got7.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"What was the thing that you want to say to me before about my auditions?"

"What did I said to you?"

"When I found out it was you who bump me, you said that when you saw my audition and out of the rest of the people, you're about to said I'm the... and that's when it stops" I said "I'm the what Mark?"

"Your performance was the best." He said moving closer to me.

"Oh really?! Thank you!" I said smiling at him.

---------------------------------------------

"Wow she looks so pretty smiling" Mark said to himself.

"Your voice was not just the best but because of it I can't stop thinking about you Mia"