Chapter 2

A/n Hey guys! This is Chapter 2 for you! I do not own the video!

Your POV

I woke up in a white void. I was so confused, how did I get here? Why am I here? Also how am I in my normal clothes!? I sigh. I look around to see if there is anybody or anything here. Nothing. Wait a minute... a white void, like the anti-void!? Am I in the Undertale multiverse!? Well, I didn't know any other fandom that had any white voids sooo the Undertale multiverse is my best guess. I decided to walk around until I find something or someone.

Time Skip (Or is it Tem Skip?)

After walking around a lot I sighed. I decided to take a small power nap. After taking that small power nap, I feel refreshed. I walked a bit and saw a place,in the what I guess is the anti-void, that had blue strings hanging around with some puppets. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, not today, not today, I thought, I am definitely in the Undertale multiverse. I knew that those certain blue strings belonged to Error Sans, the destroyer of Aus, part of the Bad guys. Its not that I don't like him, its just that I'm afraid that he will try to kill me since I am pretty sure he will see me as a glitch despite me not belonging here, and I don't think he will be happy seeing a random human in his part of the anti-void. I was thinking how to leave this place when I remember that I am a creator. I could make a portal out of here! Its worth the shot. Hmm where to? I decided that I should go to the Doodlesphere cause maybe I might find Ink Sans. I close my eyes and imagined a portal leading to the Doodlesphere. When I opened my eyes, there was a f/c portal. I heard footsteps coming from the area where the blue strings are. Shoot, I think Error is here. I quickly jump in the f/c portal and as soon as I did it closed behind me. I breathe a sigh of relief. I am sure glad I got out of there quickly! I wasn't planning to take chances. I look around and see the Doodlesphere. I was in that part of the Doodlesphere where the paper of the Aus are hanging on strings. Ink was not here. Guess I will have to wait for him until he returns, I saw a black, inky, portal opening up and out came Ink. He then went to the papers. I then sneaked behind him and said "Hello Ink Sans, its nice to finally meet you". He quickly turned around with his left pupil a green question mark and his right a red explanation mark. He blinked his eye sockets. He asked me "Who are you and how do you know my name?"

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make this one longer than Chapter 1. Please send me feedback and tell me if I made any mistakes in this chapter. Anyhoo see y'all in the next chapter! Peace✌️

-Author~Chan💖