Day 2

I was the second one to wake up. I didn't see Dark Green, they were probably doing their tasks or getting breakfast. I silently got out of my hammock, got dressed and walked into the cafeteria, there I saw Dark Green eating toast, looking lost in thought. I got a bowl of Cheerios and sat down next to him. He jumped a bit from my sudden appearance. "Good morning." "Good morning." He looked at my Cheerios "I heard those are good." "Yeah cause their heart healthy.... So John if your out there." He laughed.

For the next half hour or so we talked about random things. As the others began to wake, we walked to electrical.
It still felt evil. Dark Green didn't seem fazed. I did my tasks as Dark Green did his. After we got done we started to walk out, I was in front of DG (Dark Green) when he doors closed in my face. I jumped and looked at DG.

Fearfully looking back at DG, he looked just as scared. Then we heard the creak of metal and the vent opening. I put my back against the door while DG froze. No one came around the corner and the doors opened, DG and I ran, we ran to cafeteria and hit the emergency meeting button. Everyone quickly ran and sat, asking what happened. I spoke first "Who was in electrical?" Then Brown spoke, "I was." I shouted "Then why didn't I see you come through the doors?"  Brown went pale. Everyone scooted away from him as everyone voted for Brown, Brown shouted that it wasn't him repeatedly.

The voting ended soon. All voted for Brown. Brown was forced out of the spaceship and out into space, soon dying. I noticed that Lime seemed sad and asked them if they were alright, they said that he didn't think it was Brown, but the evidence shown had more sense.

I walked to reactor alone, I booped the bobblehead of a dog and laughed a bit as it's head bobbled around. As I did my tasks, Black come up behind me, I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for his shadow. I turned around and spoke happily "Hi Black." He looked startled and replied "Oh hi." He invited me to go to medbay for a few moments and I, being nice, said sure.

As I followed him I couldn't help but feel watched. Black went to the vial task and I watched the door. Black softly hummed.

Soon it was lunchtime and Black and I walked to cafeteria. For my own lunch I made some ramen noodles, the chicken flavor one.

Nothing else happened the rest of the day.