Chillin' In a Hot Tub

A/N: This is a gift for @Sharing-a-room-with-an-open-fire on Tumblr. This work is also part of the Vine Series I am making- a series of Gift oneshots. My beta readers were amazing, so thank you, you can find them on this post I made on Tumblr (Hopefully the link works😅) -> https://ifsnowbazwerereal.tumblr.com/post/638507512107302912/chillin-in-a-hot-tub-ifsnowbazwerereal-simon 

Thanks guys! And enjoy! 💛 -Ari

————————————————————————————————-

SIMON

Baz Pitch is in the hot tub. Baz Pitch. In the hot tub. The school hot tub, no less.

Watford got the whole pool-with-diving-board-and-a-hot-tub over the summer and it opened up to all the students, with supervision, of course. Some of the other eighth years are lifeguards. I think I would want to do the training to become one too. It could be good for my resume in the future.

Anyways, Baz Pitch is in the school hot tub, wearing his trunks. Sitting on the edge of the tub, with his arms resting on the pool deck, his hair is in his face and his cheeks are a bit pink from the heat. It's a good look on him. A little color since he's pale 24/7. The steam from the water is surrounding his upper body, making him look like a god of some sort. Or the devil I suppose.

Penelope said she wanted to check the pool out, but it was full of students and she said she would be damned before she went in there with all the first and second years.

"They probably still pee in the pool, Simon!"

"They probably don't, Pen. They're not that young, you know."

"Of course I know, but still! When do you think they showered last? Some of them probably don't and use Clean as a whistle. "

"Okay, to be fair, I used that once ."

"I'm not going in there. I'll be in the hot tub."

"Pen!"

She'd turned away, walked over to the tub and sat down on the edge next to Baz and started talking to him like there was nothing wrong. Baz Pitch, in the school hot tub for Merlin's sake! ( They're probably talking about Political Science. I sigh, because of course Penelope and Baz would be talking about homework on a Sunday.)

I roll my eyes and decide to follow them into the hot tub. I'm not about to go into the pool alone or keep standing on the deck like a lost kid.

I sink into the water below, while she perches on the ledge. Then I turn to glare at Baz. He's talking to Penny, being a twat and ignoring me.

"So what do you think you're going to study in Uni-"

"Nicks and Slicks! I've got to study! Sorry Basil, but I've got to run. We've got an exam tomorrow first thing!" She looks down at me, her face panicked. "I'm sorry, Simon. I've got to study. And maybe you should too?" She cocks her head to the side then glances up at Baz.

"I- I think I'll be fine, Pen." I will most certainly not be fine, but I just got in the tub! I'm not about to leave, even if Baz is sitting across from me. Which reminds me; what in the bleeding hell am I doing in the same hot tub as Baz Pitch!? Penelope looks back down at me and gives me a look that says, we both know you're going to fail if you don't study for this, but I ignore her and wave her off.

"Fine, fine. I'll go," she huffs at me,"Sorry, Simon. See you both in class!" She waves to Baz, gives me a sad smile, and then she's gone. I look over at Baz. He's glaring right at me. I growl and look down, waving my hand over the water, creating a small splash. I hear someone snicker behind me, but I don't care.