1☆

Hinata's POV

Today we got a new teammate. He is nice to everyone but something was off about him. I choose to ignore it because why would he want to do something, he just met us. The bell rang and we all went to class. He was with me for the first half of the day. Then he left because he had different classes. After our classes together I felt him glare at me but he was already halfway down the hall. Nothing really happened in class but me pretending to be dumb. We all met up at the gym and had a practice to see how skilled he was. He was amazing. He had his flaws but I could be there to cover his mistakes, we were a team after all. My team won but only by a bit. I could see everyone trying to change but they were failing. We only practiced receives for a bit then left to go home. Before we would all spilt up I had asked his name because I had forgot. "Hey I forgot your name can you remind me" I asked happy. "It's Haco and how did you forget my name" he asked. "I wasn't paying attention but bye Haco" I said getting into my bike. "Bye Hinata" he said walking away. I looked at him one more time before going home.

Authors NoteSorry I couldn't find a spot to put it at

Authors Note
Sorry I couldn't find a spot to put it at. Anyways that's all for now bye! Hope you guys liked it and comment for any feedback. I'll like to know what I can do better.