3☆

Hinata's POV

Nothing really happened over the weekend except for the usual practice. Monday came and I could notice that Haco was getting along with everyone nicely. They were practicing with him more but I think is that they could get used to him. I practicing with Ennoshita for today. I feel like I'm going to practice with Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita more. After school and practice I texted Sephtis and Mabuz.

Hinata: Hey Bubba. Hey Bo. I think there's something wrong.
Sephtis: What makes you think that Angle
Hinata: I feel like my team is ignoring me
Mabuz: Did they talk to you today
Hinata: Yeah but just a bit
Sephtis: Well that's weird
Mabuz: It is weird
Hinata: Anyways thanks for keeping us a secret and I'll keep you updated
Sephtis: Your welcome and ok
Mabuz: Its no problem and we'll listen
Hinata: I got to leave I'm going home now. Bye guys. Love you
Sephtis/Mabuz: Love you too

I got off the phone and ran to where Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita where waiting. "Hey Hinata the others already left, what were you doing" Narita said as we all turned to walk. "Just some friends" I replied with a small blush. "Okay well we have to hurry it's already getting darker then usual" Kinoshita said as they turned to me. "Well this is where we part, bye Hinata" Ennoshita said as they started to walk down different streets. "Bye Narita, Ennoshita, Kinoshita" I said getting on my bike. They waved to me and I started biking down the street. I came home and got inside to find dinner almost finished. I called Natsu to come down for and mom started to plate them. I helped her carry them and set them down and started to eat with them. We ate and talked for a bit. I went to sleep after talking to Bubba and Bo.

A Few Days Skip☆

This week has been sad. Today's Friday and I noticed that my team doesn't talk to me that much. I don't mind because I'm becoming friends with Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita. We tend to talk and make jokes. The others only look at us then continue what there doing. We are planning to hang out today since on Friday's we get out of practice early. We went out and got some drinks.  We sat at the park and talked, laughed, and played games. We had to leave after it started to get dark. Before we split up I asked a question. "What day do you think they'll fully forget about me" I said as they looked at me with soft eyes. "I'll give it to end of next week" Narita guessed. "But hey that means we can hangout more" Kinoshita said trying to lighten up the mood. "Look I don't mean to sound rude but they're going to completely forget about you and like we used to do, we skipped practice and hangout" Ennoshita said as i looked at him this time. "Thanks for being honest with me and for being friends with me" I said as they nodded. "No problem and bye" they said and started walking home. "Bye see you later" I replied as i started to ride my bike. I got home and did my routine.

Timeskip To Next Weekend☆

Today's Sunday and I came in late for practice. I noticed that they didn't even look at me and if they did they would probably ignore me. I walked over to the trio and smiled at them. "Hey Hinata why were you late Ennoshita asked. "I got off a phone call later then expected" I replied honestly. I wasn't on any phone call but I was on a call with Bo and Bubba. "Ok and get a ready to practice receiving but if you do good you can spike for a bit" Kinoshita said. I only nodded determined to get to spike again. We left earlier then usual to see what they did and they completely ignored us. "Alright they don't care if we are there or not so what now" I asked. "We can skip practice now and hangout or just go home" Narita replied. "I can't hangout today guys Kenma is going to call" I said as we started walking. "That's fine Hinata I was going out today anyways" Narita said. "I'm going to meet some middle school classmates" Ennoshita said. "I'm going to watch a movie with my family" Kinoshita said. "Ok then we are all buzy today" I laughed. We continued talking and said our goodbyes once we split up. I got home and started walking up to my room. I still got a few hours before dinner so Kenma can call. Not too long after I got home Kenma called.
K= Kenma and H= Hinata

K~ Hey shoyo
H~ Hey Kenma! How are you and Kurro?
K~ We are good but I don't think he remembers that I'm not the type to cuddle..... Sometimes.
H~ That's good but I think you should remind him. So that you guys won't fight over it.
K~ I'll remind him later but anything new over there?
H~ Yeah things are good but somethings happen you know. Anyways are you sure it might take awhile.
K~ Yup I wanna know everything that happened.
H~ Ok well....

I began to tell him everything from me getting a weird feeling from my teammate to everything that happened today.

K~ So you finally got together with your crushes?
H~ Yeah and they respect me, but anything new over there?
K~ Nothing out of the usual but Lev is still growing.
H~ At this point I'm not even surprised.
K~ Oh yeah I almost forgot that we are going to have a practice match against Karasuno tomorrow. What are you going to do?
H~ Well since I don't play with them anymore, can I come early to practice with y'all?
K~ Yeah you can and play with us until they come. Do you want me come and pick you up tomorrow? Also it come at 5:30am  that's when I'm going to be there.
H~ Thanks I can't wait to play with y'all and no I can get them to drop me off so you can meet them.
K~ Ok and I'll wait for you so text me when you're almost there.
H~ Oh and I forgot to tell you that they are kinda rich.
K~ That's okay and did you forget that I'm rich too.
H~ Oh yeah I forgot. Anyways........

We continue to talk until I had to leave for dinner. Before I went down I texted my boyfriends.

Hinata: Hey can you both of you guys come drop me off at Nekoma tomorrow.
Mabuz: May I ask why?
Hinata: Sure. I want y'all to meet a friend and I'm pretty sure the others won't use me so I'm going to play with them for a while.
Sephtis: Sure what time?
Hinata: 5:30am.
Mabuz: Okay well come at 5:00 so be ready.
Hinata: Thanks. Bye Bo. Bye Bubba. Love you guys.
Sephtis/Mabuz: Love you too Angle/Sunshine.

I went down for dinner and said I was leaving at 5:00 so they can know. I just went to sleep after me routine excited for tomorrow.