2☆

Hinata's POV

I got home quickly to get ready for my date. And if your wondering what's my sexuality is then, I'm gay but also ploy. I was allowed to stay out till 11:00 and then i had to tell my mom how it went, her words not mine. And if your wondering how I have a date I'll tell you.

Flashback

I was walking to lunch when I was call over by two guys. I went over with a little skip in my steps. Why you may ask is because these guys are kind rude to everyone but me and I kinda like them. I got there and asked why I was here. "Hey guys what did you call me for" I asked flashing a smile. I think a saw a small blush on them. "Hey Hinata can you follow us for a while" he asked. "Sure it's a little crowded anyways, lead the way" I said and they smiled a bit. We walked to one of the empty classrooms and looked to see if anyone saw us. "Ok we're in private now" I said walking to sit on the teachers desk. They say on top of desk across from me. "Ok Hinata we were wondering if you would like to go on a day with us" the other one said. I sat there a blush mess. 'So blunt but I should answer' I thought trying to calm down. I got to the point where I could talk but I'm still blushing a lot. "Sure but are you guys ok being with me" I asked wondering. "Yeah we are both poly" the second one said. "We have been dating for about 1 year now" the first one said. Their answer made me smile. I giggled a bit before answering. " I'm poly too and I'm free on Friday this week" I said starting to blush more. "I guess we are going on Friday" the second one said. "Is there anything we need to know" the first one asked. "I'm not allergic to anything and I'm a femboy is that okay" I asked. "It's fine we don't care" the second one said as he came over and hugged me. "Thanks" I said hugging him back. "Ok we got to eat before lunch is over" the first one said. "Oh wait I forgot, I don't know your names and here my number so you can text me" I said giving them a paper. "Oh alright I'm Mabuz" the second one said.

"I'm Sephtis and sorry we didn't tell you earlier" the first one said