Welcome to your new school life

Everything was black. I couldn't see and I couldn't hear anything...was I dead? No I couldn't be. The world slowly came back to me and I lifted up my head. Was I in a classroom..? Oh wait of course I was! This was my first day at Hope's Peak obviously. Well atleast that's what I remember, I remember looking up at this amazing school then just bam I'm here. Maybe I just don't remember..just maybe. But there's nothing wrong....right? I stood up, my legs were a little bit wobbly but I easily regained my balance. I walked towards the classroom door when suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder. I jumped. "Hey! Wait!" The voice called out. It was clearly a girl, I slowly turned around. The girl had to big fluffy blond pigtails and focused bluish grey eyes. She has a white tie with little cats on it and a jacket, she wore knee high black boots and a plaid skirt. "Uh..." I nervously smiled then glanced at her hand still on my shoulder. I was never that good at making friends. "Ah, sorry" she said removing her hand. "Nonono its okay! I just- I- well uh hi.. are you new to Hope's Peak aswell?" I said. She nodded her head that followed up to her introduction. "I'm surprised you don't know me! I'm Junko Enoshima the ultimate fashionista!" She smiled a wide smile. Though something seemed off about her... Though I immediately pushed away that thought and introduced myself. "Oh hi.. I'm y/n the ultimate voice actor!".. She smiled and said it was nice to meet me and I said the same thing in return. She went to go grab my hand but then it came on. It was about to start. *ahem* *ahem* "mike test...mike test!" The voice was very high pitched it gave me a little bit of a headache. "Everyone meet in the gym...now!" The screen cut off. That seemed like just a normal announcement so I assumed it was just the principal. "We better get going!" Junko grabbed my hand and pulled me along..how did she know where everything was? I was sure there was something off here but I didn't really care, this was my first day at Hope's Peak anyway! When we entered the gym we were immediately greeted. "Well that makes 16 of us." "Hello!" "Line up..straight line!!" "Do our think I'm ugly!?". I was overwhelmed by the amount of conversations going on and it seemed like Junko was too, though by her ultimate I assumed that she would like this sort of stuff. Suddenly everyone went quiet and I didn't know why but then I realized.. spotlights appeared aiming at the front of the stage. I was confused when I first saw this and I still am but a teddy bear popped out...? The rest of the people started chatting amongst themselves and I even talked to Junko abit but then the bear spoke making everyone quiet once again. *Ahem* "Good morning everyone I am the head master of your school.... Monokuma!!!" The bear said with his high-pitched voice. "You look like some ugly build a bear reject" Junko said "I am not a bear!!! I am MONOKUMA!" he screamed. Monokuma looked like a hybrid one half was a polar bear the other a black bear. He had on glowing red eye which is scaring me to be honest. He kept on talking and screaming back at people for what seemed like ages but then it seemed like time stopped as he mentioned "killing game" he got out a reaction out of every single person "WHAT" "YOU MUST BE JOKING" "what is this sick prank..?" "A k-killing game?" I said "oh yes sweeties it's very much a killing game!". He explained the rules and everything like food, dorms ect..then just disappeared. "We won't do that! Look I know we all just met but we can't do that... right?" A brown haired boy shouted for everyone to hear. He got alot of positive reaction especially from Junko and I but some people didn't seem so keen on keeping peace. "Are you dumb. It's one man for all, this is a cold blooded killing game and I will be teaming up with you twerps." A blond haired boy said "b-but Byak-" the brown haired boy tried to convince him to join them but he just wasn't taking it. He also tried to convince this one man with a very strange hair style but then he got punched in the face. Everyone ran over to help him and I didn't want to but Junko dragged me along. This one strong woman named Sakura Ogami and the baseball kid named Leon Kuwata carried him back to his dorm to get some rest. Well the rest of us chatted amongst ourselves. Before we knew it Monokuma popped back up on this screen announcing it as night time and all the rules that go along with that. We all seperated and went to our dorms. Though I couldn't find mine. *pop* I almost screeched as the bear appeared infront of me. "Oh you can't find your dorm? That's because you don't have one upupupu so instead your sharing one with the fierce Junko Enoshima! Now now run along!" He said to me then pointing at Junkos form before disappearing again. I walked into Junkos room and as soon as I entered there she was but wait..that wasn't Junko?? Underneath her blonde hair some black hair peaked out. Though after seeing my face she immediately fixed it calling them "baby hairs". Though as a voice actor I didn't believe her. I could sense acting in her voice. But that was okay...she seemed nice. She than gestured at the bed next to hers and I went and sat down on it. We talked about the killing game and what was going to happen for what seemed like forever but we had to end our conversation at some point and she was the one to do it. "Hey..! Maybe after we get out of here you can model with me! Actually y'know what after I get everything sorted out I'll show you some stuff!" I nodded and smiled I didn't know what she needed to get sorted out but I was happy....she makes me feel safe even if I don't know who she really is. With our conversation being over we both went to sleep.