1///Uncle Shota's Class///

Y/n Pov
Me and dad are flying to UA the best pro hero school. Of course this is my new school and I didn't start going till the second year. My dad did home schooling for the first year but I knew what class I was in. I am in class 1A Uncle Shota's class! Today we are going in for my first day and dad decided he would walk with me. Well more like fly with me. We get to the big school and we land on the ground. We see students walking into the school with there friends.
"Okay you know where your class is right?" Dad asks as we land and I nod.
"Yup I know exactly where it is!" I say fixing my hair and uniform.
"Okay well have fun do you want to fly home with me after school?" Dad asks and I think for a minute before I remember.
"Nope I can't they have dorms now!" I say and dad frowns.
"Okay well stay safe!" Dad says hugging me.
"I will and I will call you as soon as I get to the dorms!" I say as we end the hug and dad nods.
"Bye Y/n!" dad says flying off as I wave bye to him.
"Bye dad!" I scream back.
"Woah look it's pro hero Hawks!" Some students say as dad flys off.
I walk into UA and say hi to some of the pro hero's that I call my aunts and uncles as I pass them. I walk to my class and walk in of course they were confused but I just walk up to uncle Shota.
"Hello Y/n your not doing homeschooling this year?" Uncle Shota asks and I nod.
"Yup this year I'm in school!" I say and he nods.
"Okay well your lucky to have me as your teacher." Uncle Shota says sarcastically.
"Yup I'm lucky to have you as my teacher because your not as mean as Vlad King." I say rubbing my neck and he nods.
"Yeah well you should introduce yourself to the class before they explode out of confusion." Uncle Shota says pointing to the confused class.
"Okay!" I say before turning to the class.
"Hi I'm Y/n Takami, and yes I am Hawks daughter." I say rubbing my neck knowing that questions await.
"Before you ask questions why not you guys introduce yourselves." Uncle Shota suggests.
They all agree and start introducing themselves. After they finish introducing themselves Uncle Shota let's them ask questions.
"What's your quirk?" Deku asks.
"Bubble Bombs and Fierce Wings." I say making small pink bubbles that explode and making my feathers fly around the room.
"What's it like being the daughter of the number 2 hero?" Momo asks.
"It's fun but also annoying because of the media always crowding me if they see me." I say remembering all the times I got crowded as a little kid by the media.
"How old are you?" Uraraka asks
"I'm 16." I answer
"Who's your favorite hero!" They all ask at the same time making me question why they all want to know.
"Personally my favorite is the Wild, Wild Pussycats. Other then my dad and mom that is!" I say thinking about my training with them last year.
"Will you date me!?!?" The perverted grape asks.
"Um no your ugly why would I want to date a shrunken grape." I insult Mineta but don't even get yelled at so I can tell that I can do it as often as I want.
"HAHA SHE CALLED YOU A SHRUNKEN GRAPE!" Mina screams while her and the girls start bursting into laughter.
"Okay since you are done with questions let's get to training." Uncle Shota says before we get to training.