21///Explanation///

???'s Pov

Leaning back in my chair I sigh. It was already 6pm and time to head down to eat. I was drawing my friend at my desk, chuckling to myself i grab the paper and crumple it up.

'Surprise surprise. She still hasn't given them an explanation. She's lucky i had that quirk to give away.' I think to myself jumping out of my chair when my mom called me.

   "Coming mother." I say smiling, I run downstairs and bow to Eraser Head. He was standing at our door ready to take me to UA dorms

   "So...you have the same quirk as All For One?" He asks when we get in the car and i nod.

   "Typically I'm called to take away the quirks of villains that aren't cooperating and give quirks to people with good hearts." I say using a few of my small quirks like the one where you can make crystals with your fingers.

   "That was from villain Crystal Sky correct?" He asks and I nod

   "What quirk exactly did you give to Y/n?" He asks and I look out the window

   "The name of it is age format, she can change age whenever she wants however she can't go older then the age she currently is so each year when she can change ages one year farther." I say and I hear a 'mhm' as a response

   "Well..we're here Ayu." He says and the car parks. We get out and one of the bodyguards my mother teleported to the dorms went to open my door but I opened it before he could

   "Thank you for trying to help but I've got it myself." I say getting out and fixing my outfit and hair

" I say getting out and fixing my outfit and hair

Outfit

Outfit

Hair

I smile and check my phone for the time. '6:39' I read in my head before Eraser Head start walking towards the dorms. I close the car door waving bye as the driver drives off.

   "When we're in here you can call me Mr. Aizawa." He says and I nod following him with my bodyguard behind me.

He gets to the door and opens it slightly before walking in completely. My bodyguard goes to walk in front of me to make sure it's safe but I push him out of the way annoyed with his behavior.

   "I don't need you anymore to doing everything for me." I say walking in and he just sighs and nods.

   "Class this is Ayu Peony, both her parents run their own agency's that help hero's and she is the reason you're dear friend Y/n is a teen again." He says and I bow to them before staring up straight and scanning the group of teens that had been in the middle of eating dinner.

Spotting Y/n I wave and smile to which she returns the gesture. 'This silence is killing me already!' I think to myself

"It's wonderful to meet you Ayu! Would you like to join us for dinner or have you already eaten." A black hair girl smiles at me politely asking a question: I use my data quirk to find out her name and smile back.

"That would be delightful Momo!" I say with a smile and she just stands there and starts to get me food confusion lurking on her face.

After she finished plating my food i sat down next to Y/n while she looked at me over and over again. Until I looked back at her and she was just looking at me examining my face.

"Trying to scare me away? Or trying to figure out why I'm here?" I chuckle and she sighs smiling at me as I chew up my last bite of food

Once I put my plate in the sink she tramples me in a hug and I smile hugging her back.

   "I cant remember if I ever said thank you, so thank you." She says and I nod patting her head

   "Ofc, that's what friends do right?" I say with a chuckle and she nods

   "Explanation time everyone." Y/n says letting a few of her feathers fly away and get her classmates attention. They all follow us outside and me and Ayu stand next to each other.

   "Alright so many of you are probably wondering how I turned Y/n into your beloved teen again. Long story short I was born with the same Quirk as All For One and I take quirks from villains if they aren't cooperating."  I felt uneasy as many people tensed up when I said I was like All For One.

   "I had a quirk stored in my body called Age Format and I gave it to her. She can change her age to whatever she wants but it can't be older then she currently is. Show them." I look at Y/n and she closed her eyes changing her age to what she would have looked like in middle school.

   "Many of you are also now probably wondering why she can change her age to middle school and high school self if she was turned into a teen for 1 year as a kid. Well I had another age quirk called Age Changer in my body so I made her current age 16 and she will now age as normal." I smile hugging her as she changed back to 16

The class starts running up to us all together to ask more questions and my bodyguard goes to separate me and them.

"Oh my goodness just go away already. If my mother asks why I sent you home tell her it's because your keeping me from being myself. I can handle myself perfectly fine. Thank you for trying to help but go." The bodyguard was annoyed but nodded and i teleported him away.

"Now. Who wants cookies." I smile and make a basket of cookies appear in front of me

Author Note

The UA Christmas thing will be out in a few hours. I need to do that and then I might start working on another chapter. Byeee!!! Love you all! Also thanks for 18.7 Thousand views it means the world to me!