(19) Let them go. (Part 2)

I thank everyone who yelled at me to finish this. B) so you can thank everyone who did! ⊙﹏⊙

Now enjoy~ ಠ‿ಠ

--

"T-tommy, you should apologize!" Tubbo asked, following behind him. "I..If..no...I-I don't--know Tubbo! Just leave me alone God damnit!" Tommy responded, fasting his steps. He finally stopped, letting Tubbo catch up, taking a seat in the middle of the grass, tossing his back onto the ground.

"I-I don't know why I said that..I was just mad! I-it wasn't my fault, it just came out.!" Tommy admitted, holding his head and pulling his knees into his chest. His fluffy ears falling down towards his cheeks.

Tubbo sighed, moving down and sitting beside him. Tommy throwing his head onto his shoulder, his eyes overflowing with tears and sobs. Hicing echoing throughout the woods, Tubbo running his fingers through the boy's hair not knowing what to do. Mumbling softly, trying his best to calm him down.

"Tommy, look at me." Tubbo requested, the two making eye contact. "It's going to be alright, I promise. I'll always be here to make sure nothing bad happens, alright? You need to apologise." Tubbo smiled, letting Tommy's head fall back down onto his shoulder. Tubbo's smile turned into a frown. Hearing Tommy mumble things too himself;

"Why did I say that.. I'm an idiot. God..fucking..hic..why?"

Maybe a "Alright, I will." Would've been better...

-------

It was about 4:57 in the morning, Tubbo and Tommy were still gone. Philza staying up all night, wishing for a safe return. The truth was; he didn't mean what he said, he wanted them back.

...he wanted his sons back.

A rustle of some leaves and snapping of twigs, released Phil out of his small own trance. "Phil!" A voice called out, the man's eyes meeting with a pair of blue eyes. "Tommy?!" Philza questioned, smiley happily. "Uhm..no it's just Techno." Techno quipped, trying to lighten the already dense and sensitive mood.

"What are you doing awake?" Techno questioned, walking over and grabbing the man's shoulders. Forcing him too sit down and discuss this with him. If it was anyone who was trusted the most by Philza? It was hold heartily Technoblade. He would always be there when he needed them, the rest would too, but..now their cut down too just two. Two, sons.

"I'm just worried, that's all! You should probably-" "I'm not an idiot, if anyone knows a lie that's one. You think you've failed? Haven't you." Techno cutted him off, seeing Philza's face drop with every word. "Not..exactly. I am worried..but I feel like I haven't done my best as a father figure! They've seen how I favourite you and Wilbur! It's like..I don't even see them as, no no. It's not true!" Philza said, grabbing his head too stop himself from finishing the sentence.

"You both need to apologise, and I recommend today is a good one. You've had you're day too cool off, and he had his. It'll be alright Phil, I promise. We promise." Techno smiled, looking over where you could Wilbur, fast asleep his head on his beanie and his flute in his hands, gripping it tightly.

Philza mumbled a thank you, returned by a warn welcomed coming hug from Techno.

"Always."

-----
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!;

Aha, AHAAHA- AHAH Hello, I usually don't write little A/N on these but I feel like I must at this time. So, you might be wondering, what took so long Simply? Well, I was pushing this book back, alot like how I pushed the squeal of Switching sides back! :D cause I am..VERY unhappy with how those and just this book is going. I don't have the enegry nor motivation to even write a chapter or finish one. I'm sorry if anyone is going to be disappointed in what in choosing to do, but I've decided to just end this book here. You can interpeat the ending of this story anyway, use the idea anyway. Cause I am just sorry about it, lmao. I'm sorry if anyone wanted to see it continued, I'm just doing with what I feel happy with and what I think will make me alot comfortable! :)

One last time for this book, I love you guys gals and Non-Binary pals, thanks for the short journey, but this book had its end. o7