Chapter 3 phils pov

My face is burning. I heard ️dan smack to the ground. I'm panicking immensely. I should really help. I run with my jeans falling and my baggy stained Pokemon top trailing behind me. I slammed the bathroom door a little too loud. I scramble for the window but my trainer get caught and falls. I can't go back as the door flings open and I see Alfie. He looks angry. I run i grab ️dan and put him over my shoulders. I can hear a faint pulse.
"Everything is going to be ok."
I whisper as I go to the hospital. I think Alfie has lost us although all my belonging he know has possetion off!
Doctors and nurses scramble for ️dan. They see his pain. I can't bear it as the blood trickles Down from his head. I can't help but think this was my fault yet again. I felt angry so angry I wanted to die. At that moment. My head went blank. The screams of dying patients went away. The look of ️dan faded and all I saw was white.
"Is this what you want to do? Do you want to strike pain into people?"
I felt like the worst person alive I just wanted to kill myself. But I know if I did ️dan would only sence loneliness and sadness for his time. I have to be strong. My mind returns and I can see a doctor at my side.
"May I speak to you in private ?"
The doctor took my hand, I had no choice.
"Your friend, he has a brain tumour."
Why couldn't I just die. At that very hour . Minute . Day. Second. My life changed. I saw the world in a different way. I was the worst person alive. I needed to stay by his side. Till the day he dies.