𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

- Chapter two -

Seok woke up with a jolt wiping his nose noticing the dry stained blood. Quickly washing his face before taking his hoodie off wincing as he was now shirtless nothing covering his face. Yet doesn't regret not putting a shirt on as it was too hot underneath his hoodie. Not noticing someone must have put him in the right safe position when he was unconscious. After cleaning himself up no blood was on him besides his running shoes. He stepped out the bathroom door only to be met with the teen from yesterday shaking his head towards Seok his hands against his mouth.

A warning, Seok looks to see something stepping through the door, Eyes widening at a hideous sight he never seen before, not even his own horror stories he's written could compare to this. Staying still watching the half headless thing walking through. Seok noticing the teen reaching for the broom but Seok shook his head just as the things arm pierced through the speaker com above. The two teens eyes were wide as they watch.

Seok watching the other teen worriedly as the thing, the monster went to leave. Seok only had one thought running through his head as the monster left.

Don't trip over him. Don't trip over him. Don't trip over him...

Not letting out the breath he was holding even when the monster left.

-

Seok was the first to move going over to the other teen closing the door gently before offering his hand to help the other up while saying in a hushed tone as if afraid the monster would rush back.

"I'm Min Seok, I live one door down and am currently just as freaked out as you are."

Taking the offered hand Seok pulled the teen before he introduced himself.

"I'm Chay Hyun-Su."

"Nice to meet you, Hyun."

Hyun gave Seok a black hoodie to wear since he was shirtless which Seok thanked him for not caring that it was too big on him pulling the hood over his head. Hyun explained he'd read an article online stating those who had gotten nose bleed and other symptoms would turn into those monster. Causing Seok's jaw to clench at the thought. Hyun admitted he had most of the symptoms and in return, Seok confirmed he had them too. Though it was a bad situation at least they could understand each other in those moments.

Hyun was the one who suggested it, that they kill themselves now so they don't become monsters, to die human. It was tempting and Seok wanted to, but he didn't want Hyun to die. Hyun didn't wait for Seok to respond as he goes towards the window.

Seok getting up quickly not feeling faint anymore, he felt better. Rushing to Hyun's side grabbing the back of the hood of his jacket. Seok rushing out "Don't." Only to look at Hyun watching something bellow. Seok looked down too not letting Hyun's jacket go but resting his hand there seeing a man getting ready to abseil down the building.

Seok was confused. If the monsters where in the building there should be way more outside too so why would the man risk leaving, especially without water and food. Only to hear children's voices below. Seok frowned as he realised the man was solely doing it to help his kids, they must have no more food.

Seok felt Hyun nudge him causing him to look at Hyun the down to see what he was now looking at. A monster, it had a big eye and two on the other sides. Hyun yelling down at them too quietly so Seok yelled down louder.

"Get away from there!" Using Hyun's words.

This seemed to still go unheard but the man did see the monster, shocked he lost his grip on the rope falling. Seok watched eyes wide whispering out in horror "He fell, he fell. His kids t-they-" cut of by Hyun run away from the window seemingly wanting to protect himself though Seok was frozen staring. Before a minute passes Hyun came back pushing Seok aside who feel on the mattress throwing his gaming monitor out the window, it smashed into the monster.