𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

- Chapter Three -

"If I tell you to run, you run okay? Don't look behind just get to the 14th level to room 1408." Seok hated the thought of the kids running around the halls without him but it may happen if he needs to fight against Hyun.

The little girl seemed to understand, but the little boy was concerned for their other new friend saying curiously and of course scared.

"Sir, What's wrong?"

Seok was about to hush the boy but was cut off by the door where Hyun stood smashed open falling on top of Hyun. Seok's eyes widening as he yelled out Hyun's name before pushing the kids behind him fully. Watching it, a new monster in the darkness of that room bend down staring directly at the trio giving a sickening grin.

Before it started bashing at the doorway too big to get through. Seok turned to the kids saying rushed.

"Run! run to the 14th floor and don't stop till you get there, Don't look behind I promised to protect you and I intend to do just that. I will stay here and hold it off for as long as I can. Don't forget what we taught you."

Turning now taking out his butcher knife he knew wouldn't help but would still try. Seeing Hyun below the door he knew with Hyun the odds would be better. To caught up in the situation he didn't notice the kids still there watching frozen. Seok quickly started pushing at the door getting it onto his shoulder letting out a pained noise desperately pushing it upwards to free Hyun.

Only to be trapped underneath the doorway by his shoulder and arm the rest of his body slipping and laying sideways causing him to yell in pain. Looking up to see the monster solely looking at the kids. Seok's eyes widened as he screamed.

"No!"

As he screamed Hyun pushed the door upwards freeing Seok he immediately ran in front of the kids who gladly excepted the protection. Seok looking down at Hyun when his pitch-black eyes met his making Seok's face crease in worry. Hyun simply nodding stating.

"Run!"

"Hurry!"

Seok lets out a slight upset breath before nodding teary-eyed but not before stating "I'll come back for you so don't die... Please."

Just as the monster threw Hyun into the wall nearby. Now distracted by Hyun and hurting him. Seok's eyes moved to something running towards them seeing a man with a sword run behind the monster slashing at it.

Seok somehow felt as though Hyun would be fine and now turned towards the kids making last-second decisions. Kids are slow, Seok is fast. Grabbing the little boy and putting him on his back Seok explain quite rushed "You hold on tight."

Turning to look at the little girl he rushed out "You trust me?" The girl nodded fearfully watching the big monster. Seok took a deep breath before pulling the little girl up and wrap her legs around his hips since she had longer legs then the little boy. The little boy legs were wrapped around Seok's waist as it was smaller. The girl was now at his front and the boy on his back as Seok whispered into the little girl's ear gently to not freak her out.

"Hold on to your brothers back so he won't accidentally let go."

Seok knowing this way both their grips on him wouldn't loosen. Yes, he'd be slower with the added weight but faster then if the kids were running on foot. Before setting off up the stairs ignoring the burning feeling in his muscles not used to the added weight.

Once far enough away Seok let the two down sure that they could make it now in time to Dusik's apartment with them on foot. Before they could continue however the little boy stopped Seok by pulling on his sleeve teary-eyed loudly asking.