The casino and the cups - part 1

This is a collaboration with saltycaramel26 and the idea comes from both me and her. If you are inspired by this and would to use with your ideas please ask permission before doing so. Snackalicous05 has done the art as well as redo the cover I did so a huge thanks to them both.

...
....
.....
......
.......

Bendy's POV 

I wake up to the same old routine; wake up, get changed, do the chores, do my business at the casino, then repeat it all over again.  The person who makes me do all this hard labour is my dad, Satan himself. He says it's to help me be tougher but, I know that's a lie because he hates how I don't act like a devil. I like to pull pranks but, I also like to be a normal, goofy kid. Why is it that being born like this makes my future set in stone. Just because I was born a devil, I have to behave like one? Always seeing as my dad gambling around with others knowing he'll win. I think it's pathetic that they are willing to sell their own soul blinded by all the riches not paying attention to my father's cheap tricks. I wish I didn't work at the casino having to witness day by day the people that come to just gamble their life away.

 "So you're saying if I win I'll be the owner of this whole casino?" I heard a stranger ask my father, the same questions everyone does when my father is hungry for the souls of the innocent.

 "Yes, look at all you can win with just a lucky roll, you have an advantage don't give up this opportunity sir." My father grinned to the side. " Aren't I right King Dice?" I saw his partner in crime walk behind the stranger telling him everything he could, making him desire it even more, convincing him to give his life away for riches. 

"Well what do you say pal? Try your luck?" King dice smirked as the stranger nodded, taking the pen from my father's hand and signing the contract for the agreement to be settled. Just like that my father added a new soul to his collection. 

"Splendid work Dice, another soul who was naïve and got outsmarted by us." both my father and King Dice laughed as they started walking towards me. "You see son? This should be something you want to do in your future, it's so fun and you get to play tricks on them as well." My father patted me on the back with a look of such disappointment.

 "You should be more like your father Bendy, you don't want to get on his bad side. You are a demon, you should act like one for your own safety." King Dice smiled at me then left with my father  downstairs. He always did know what to say to help me, as well as give good advice. The only problem is that he is just like my father, thinks that stealing souls or taking advantage of people is a type of fun. I just have to make sure to finish my shift for the night before I go to sleep. I don't want to hear my father complaining about how the bottles aren't on the right section.  

 "Hey Bendy, wake up!! Work isn't going to do itself!" I heard my father yelling from the other side of my room door.

 Today felt a bit different from the rest, everyone was still gambling and drinking non stop like usual, but I haven't seen anyone that has caught my dad's attention yet. 

"He hasn't collected anyone's soul today, only three more hours till we're closed for the day, could it actually be possible that he'll lose his streak?" I asked myself under my breath as I finished cleaning table nine. "Hey Mugman this place looks enormous!!" I heard a kid like voice behind me, as I turned around I saw a red cup headed kid walk in with a blue cup headed kid walking behind him with caution and anxiety. They both looked the same age as me.