chapter one

We can see a blooded kars will holding a izuku with his companions wamuu,santana,and acdc.

Wamuu:lord kars what should we do with the baby (as he was taking izuku away from kars)

Kars:since he is our kind we shall train him with each of our abilities

Santana:but lord isn't he to young

Acdc: he is right lord training as such age would kill him

Kars:don't worry we shall train at the right age

All three of them:yes lord
(While yelling this out)

Then little izuku started to tear up a little bit

Kars angry:oi oi he is about cry (while showing a killer aura)

All three of them:y-yes lord

Kars:good

After that they left to protect themselves from the sun.Also the joestars dont exist.at the age of 4 they started training him 4,000 year's.

Santana's training was doing 500  push-ups 400 sit-ups and 300 squats.when finished he must squish thru small places to be really flexible.when finished he must squish tree trunks after that he must squish metal.last but not least he must break bones so he can bring them out and he must learn santana's fighting style he did this 1,000 years.

Next was wamuu his training was 600 push-ups 500 sit-ups and 400 squats.when finished first he was taught to be nice and gentle.He did this because he wanted izuku to also be a nice boy not drunk with power.after that he was taught the  divine sandstorm.then he was taught how to use the wedding ring of death.after that he was taught Wind Suit.when finished he learned wind Mode.after finished he was taught Final Mode: Atmospheric Rift. He did this the other 1,000 years.

After that esidisi's training was 700 push-ups 800 sit-ups and 900 squats.when finished he must practice Flame Mode but caused him burns.after finished he must practice Erratic Blaze King Mode.after finished he must practice Erratic Blaze King's Giant Cartwheel Prison.after that he taught him how to use his ring.he did this 1,000 year's.

Lastly kars training was 9,000 push-ups 10,000 sit-ups and 20,000 squats.when finished he was taught Brilliant Bone Blade or light Mode.after finished he was taught Biology Manipulation.when done he was taught Reactive Evolution.
Also he was given Superhuman Intelligence,Superhuman Senses,Superhuman Strength,Regeneration,Immortality,and ripple.he gained immortality by using the stone mask.he did this the last 1,000 year's.

After that training the pillerman died but their last words were this.

Santana:izuku never give up always have that fighting spirit.

Wamuu:remember izuku always be nice an gentle when there is no harm or their woman around you.

Esidisi:izuku never stop training and always carry the name of the pillerman.

Kars:izuku always care about nature and the animals if you have a soul mate or girlfriend be gentle and let here see the beauty of nature.

With that being the 4 pillerman turned into dust never to be seen again.

Izuku was left heartbroken he lost the only family he had.The ones who were his only father's died.izuku sworned he will carry the pillerman name and legacy.he went to the stone mask and the stone.after that he went to rome went to his dad's pillers and sealed himself not before saying these word's.

Izuku:i wont let you down father's.

With that being said he turned completely into stone hibernating.

Wow that was a long story tell me in the comments if i should keep going.with that being said bye.