chapter two

Ok just a heads up this will take place when the quirks existed so lets start the chapter.

After a few centuries izuku is still in his piller hibernating until villains found him.They were planning to take his piller and sell it but little did they know they were getting a beat down.

Villain boss:ok boys time to sell it

Villains:yes sir!

(So wammu is izuku and the squad is the villains and stop the video at 2:05)

After that he went to the pillars and took the mask and the stone of eja (i think that how you spell it).After that he went to japan to look at the human world.

Izuku:mmm the human world has been changing alot since then

What our pillerman didn't know is that the woman have been looking at him.Why you may ask well simple his  outfit was revealing.If you ask about the male population were really jealous  of our pillerman.Even the female heroines have fallen for him even miruko and ryukyu.The male pro heroes were also jealous of him except all might.

(Izuku thoughts):why is everyone staring at me.

Than out of nowhere endeavor came out of nowhere.

Endeavor:hey you

Izuku:what

Endeavor:your coming with me

Izuku:mm no

Endeavor:what

Izuku: i sai-

But before he could finish he saw a stray dog and he ran to it because he saw a car going to it.Before the car hit the dog izuku got in front and the car crashed.

Izuku:HEY COULDN'T YOU SEE THE DOG DUMBASS.

After yelling that out everyone went completely silent even Endeavor went silent.After that he look at the dog and pet it a few times and let it go.After that he went for a walk again completely forgetting about Endeavor.

Endeavor:hey come ba-

But before he could finish at fast speeds  izuku punched Endeavor with wind mode creating high pressure winds.Everyone who saw that were impressed of the power the pillerman had.Aftet that he went for a walk at the park then he found a spot to sit down.izuku loved the wind going thru his hair the animals around him birds chirping until he saw a little a girl with half white hair and half red hair.

Izuku:hello young one what are you doing here and what is your name

???:hello and my name is shoka

Izuku:hello shoka and who is the other one behind you

???:oh my name is izumi

Izuku:hello to you to and what are doing here

Shoka:this is our spot but i think you took it over with animal

Izuku:oh no there is still space come come

Izumi:a-are y-you s-sure I mean we dont know if your a pedo or a p-pervert

Izuku:why are you saying that

Shoka:well you look like a 40 year old

Izuku:bruh im wey older than that

Izumi:how old

Izuku:over 20,000 years old

Shoka:no way

Izuku:yes way well are you going to sit down

Both:oh ye sorry

After that izuku told them about nature and the beauty of animals.After a few hours they both left leaving izuku alone.Izuku didn't know were to go so without knowing he slept at the entrance of the ua.

Ok that is the end let me know if i should do Izumi or shoka or miruko,midnight,mt lady,ryukyu.let me know in the comments.ok see you next chapter.