Chapter 5-

Park Jisoo's P.O.V

I looked up and saw a guy with a black hair. I looked at his nametag "Jr." "M-mianhe!" I quickly stand up and bowed. "Ah, aniyo. Gwaechana.." he stood up and helped me with pick my book. "Kamsahamida..." I said while blushing. He is very handsome >//< Ah! What am I thinking! "I'm Jr. and you are?" he said as he put his hand out to shake hands with me. "Park Jisoo, you can call me Jisoo." I smiled and shake hands with him. "Hey, would you mind eating together this recess?" he said as he brushed his nape. I chuckled. "Of course! Can I invite my friend?" I asked him. "Of course," he said. "Well I best be going now, Annyeong Jr!" I waved to him as he waved back. I went inside my English class the teacher isn't here yet. I took an empty chair and sat down. I didn't even realised who did I sat with. I looked at the girls who were glaring at me. I looked by my side and saw... KIM TAEHYUNG sleeping. "Uh.." I mumbled. I stood up and was about to sit at another place when someone holds my wrists. I looked back and saw Taehyung looking at me. I looked back at him. "Who are you?" he asked me. I ignored him. "Hey." he whispered at my ear. Ohmona what did he just do! "What!" I said. "Answer me." he looked at me. "For your information, I'm the girl who you call Glasses Nerd!" I glared at him. "Haha, are you joking? Glasses nerd wears her glasses and she doesn't really use this kind of style." he laughed. "I'm not joking." I glared at him again. "Pshh, what's your name? The nerd name is Park Jisoo what about you?" he asked me. "My name is Park Jisoo." I said calmed. "Weird." I was about to push him off the chair when the teacher came. "Okay, class! I'm sorry. I'm late but turn to page 189 please." Mdm Han said.

»---------» Recess

I walked to my locker, the girls as usual giving me glares while the guys whistles when they see me. I put my books inside and walked to the canteen. I sat down with Eunri and ate the sandwich she bought for me. But, I suddenly stopped munching. "I feel as if I forgot something. Important." I whispered to myself. Tch, nevermind." I continued munching the sandwich.

Jr. P.O.V

I patiently waited for the girl called... Park-Park Jisoo? I waited for her at the rooftop. 3 minutes has passed she still haven't come. I took my cookies from my pocket and munched it. A few minutes later, the bell rang. I threw my rubbish inside the bin and walked to my class.
-----------
How can Jisoo forget something important! if it was me i would go pfft ^~^