Chapter 32

It was already Monday. The date on Saturday? What did we do? We watched movies, ate ice cream and went around Seoul.

I went to school and yawned. I took my bicycle with me. I put my bicycle at the place reserved for bicycles.

Three more weeks left before the exam and then we have to prepare for the graduation.

I focused on my studies, I pushed aside the thoughts of feelings, and studied. After school, I went to the library to study again.

It was fine, because before I was someone that focuses on studies.

I put my phone on silent because it will distract me.
--
I packed my stuff in my bag and went to my bicycle . I switched on my phone and saw a lot of missed calls from Taehyung.

I put my phone in my bag and ride my bicycle and went home.

--
That night, I kept on studying, I ate, watch videos and went to sleep.

The next morning, Taehyung went to my home. I opened the door and he was there standing.

"Why did you ignore my calls?" he asked looking worried. "No need to worry I'm just busy studying. Are you sending me to school? Please say yes."

"Yes, I am. Get on my motorcycle."
----
Two weeks later, I finished all the revision books that I bought the other day. I looked at the calendar, one week left till exam. I can relax a bit. I didnt realise it was already night. I told Taehyung to stop interacting with me for a while so I can focus. He agreed.

I went out and walked to the nearest burger stall and ordered a burger. "I feel like a machine studying everyday. But If I don't study, I can't achieve anything."

The burger guy called me and I paid, took the burger and smiled at him before going to my home.

---
I went into the classroom and studied for the last time before the exam started.

After the exam, I went to the rooftop and ate my lunch box. I enjoyed the scenery. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly looked at the person and smiled.

"Hi, Tae long time no see." he just smiled and sat next to me. He took my hand and examine my fingers.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he shook his head and lie down on my lap.

"I missed you, you know." he said while I laughed.

"There are 10 minutes left before the bell rings don't fall asleep, im finishing my food." I said and ate all my food, it will be a waste right if I dont eat all of it.

I looked at my watch, it was 5 minutes left. "Taehyung lets go, five minutes left." he stood up and waited for me.
I stood up and pat his head. "Good luck exam."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay." he said and went to the classroom with me.
----

After school has ended, as usual Jisoo went studying at the library till 4 pm.

---

The exam has ended and finally, I have my freedom back. I want to sleep and watch anime.

Since graduation is near the teacher asked us to help decorating the hall the way we wanted, a lot of us stayed to help out.

I went to help my friends and decorated the place.
--

It was already 6PM all of us started to leave the school and went to our homes.

I entered my house and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. "Yo." he said.

"You did not help us at school today?" I asked, he shook his head. I just rolled my eyes and went to my room to take a bath.