How they met

(Not using Draco and Harry in this part)

-Renaeh-
Harry, Hermione, and Ron were at the library at the time.  Neveah was looking at d.a.d.a books at the library when she looked in the direction of Ron and the others.  The two smiled at eachother and Ron invited Neveah to sit at there table.

Harry and Hermione both almost immediately knew they two liked eachother and as Hermione smiled the whole time Harry seemed like he didn't care much.  It was soon time to go to class and the two noticed they had most of the same classes.

They chatted as they walked to there next class.

-Ryna-
Luna was painting with a group of people when she noticed Ryn at the other side of the room painting by themself.  She walked to Ryn and started talking to them.  She found out Ryn was a Slytherin which surprised her since Ryn was actually very kind and didn't seem much like one.

Ryn shares some of their drawing and so did Luna.  When class was over Luna introduced Ryn to Harry and some of the others.  Ryn became good friends with Fred and George.  Draco and Harry did not like a Ryn very much since they seemed a little off but tried to become friends anyway. (Besides Draco who did not wanna become friends with Ryn)