11. A Strong Grip

After yesterday you could not get your "trusted adviser" also known as Lumin out of your head. If Kakashi ever found out you would be dead, you can't think that your trainer is attractive, he's probably like 10 years older than you. But anyways, you still had to meet up with Lumin and 'get to know eachother' as he says. "Y/n!!!! come down and eat breakfast before you go to meet Lumin" Kakashi called from the kitchen. You quickly bolted up and quickly got ready like you normally would and ran downstairs, you not looking where you're going so you bumbed into Kakashi and fell on your butt.

"In a rush to come down and eat toast?" Kakashi says helping you up and patting your head, You give him a closed eye smile "what can I say, a bitc- I mean a girls got to eat" you say shrugging. Kakashi laughs and hands you some toast and coffee (or whatever food and drink you want for breakfast).

You finished your food and put your B/d (breakfast drink) in a travel mug, "where do you think you're going yound lady?" Kakashi asks, "didn't Lumin want to meet up with me today?" you say turning to him and taking a sip of your drink. "He said he had some things to do so he would come and get you when he's ready" kakashi said sitting down and taking out his guilty pleasure book. You then walked back up stairs an put your travel mug on your night stand and sat on your bed not knowing what to do. You then remember your unfinished book that you got a couple days ago called 'Two Ends Of Love Meet', you look around making sure kakashi won't walk in on you and pull a box out of under your bed. This box had a bunch of....lets say "objects" that your dad didn't know you had, along with your book.

(im so sorry but i just had to lmao)

You pull out the book and put the box away, you looked at the cover and open to where you last were: 'Grabbing her wrists and pinning her down to the bed, placing gentle kisses along her neck finding her sweet spot. With out any warning he slammed his-' Your reading got interrupted by Kakashi yelling for you to come down. "Coming!" you yelled back quickly placing your book in your secret box and sliding it under your bed.

You rand down and saw Lumin standing at the door way in all his glory, 'I should not have ready that book before seeing Lumin' you think to yourself. "hello Y/n, how are you on this peaceful morning" he says giving you a warm smile. You could already feel he butterflies roaming around your stomach, you then fixed yourself up and replied. "I'm doing well, and you?" alright you got that over with without melting, now its time to do that but an actual conversation. "Alright you two have fun but not too much fun" Kakashi said eyeing you both, "what does that mean?" Lumin asked. You just rolled your eyes and pushed Lumin out the door with you following behind.

You and Lumin walked to a disclosed area in the forest where you would normally train, today was going to be pretty chill since there wouldn't be any actual training just talking and getting to know eachother. You looked at Lumin and took a sip of your B/d.

"So Y/n, I know more about you then your father does" Lumin said nonchalantly, You spit out some of your B/d and look at Lumin. "wha-how-wait what?" Lumin only chuckled at your reaction, "You just stand there like an open book, I can read you really easily and that's something that ill be teaching you. How to read and how to be un-readable" He explained as the two of you sat down. "well if im so easy to read then read me right now" you said confidently sipping at your B/d. 'Hmhp he doesn't know what he's talking about, im not that easy to read'

"Alright Y/n, so your travel mug is around 7-8 inches and your hand is quite small compared to it seeing as your proportions are a little iffy then you must be around P/h (preferred hight)" you swallowed you B/d and look at Lumin "Iffy!?" you exclaimed.

"mhm, you're posture isn't too good, you horribly failed at covering up your eye bags so you stay up late. But why? Your father most probably doesn't know because he would make you go to sleep either way, so it's something that you wouldn't tell him....about crush maybe? You do the peace sign too much so you're either straight or bisexual, but you have your eyes on a boy don't you?" You looked at him with wide eyes.