10. Your Trusted Adviser

"You may address me as Lord Orochimaru" The snake man says stepping into the moon light. The wind was breezing hard and the night was cold.

"O-Orochimaru?" You stutter, "Why are you doing this to our people" You say feeling the hatred rise in you. Orochimaru looks at you smiling and walks towards you, "My dear, dear y/n, I'm just taking what I deserve" he says putting a hand on your face. You were petrified, you couldn't move as much as you wanted to you felt two snakes slowing riding up your leg. Kakashi jumps between you and Orochimaru and looks at him dead in the eye.

"She doesn't know yet does she?" Orochimaru smirks, You see Kakashis eyes widen and Orochimaru looks behind him and smirks at you. "Why do you hide it from her" Orochimaru says Devilishly. You look at your father, "What is he talking about?" you ask. "It's not time for her to know yet" Kakashi says looking at Orochimaru. "Oh I think it's about time she learns the truth about her past" Orochimaru grins.

"Don't you dare" Kakashi says through his teeth, "Then you tell her, tell her all the stories about the MONSTER THAT SHE IS!" Orochimaru yells in Kakashi's face. Kakashi freezes for a minute and looks down to you, he sighs and cups your face with his hands.

"y/n, I love you but there's something that you really need to know" Kakashi starts, "You....have a kekkei genkai, that you got from your mother" Kakashi says with tears swelling up in his eyes. "Your kekkei genkai is shadow release". You look into Kakashi's eyes, petrified.

"I-I'm a....monster?" you ask, "Oh yes, you have a monster inside of you, I'm still quite confused as to why they didn't send you to death yet" Orochimaru says smiling. "due to your kekkei genkai you've kill thousands and thousands of people, but your dear father Kakashi wished to erase those memories from your head" Orochimaru smirked, "well we really must be on our way, come along Sasuke" The snake man says jumping in the other direction with the black haired boy.

You stand there, staring into the darkness completely and absolutely petrified you felt a huge weight on your shoulders, as if the whole world was caving in and you were right in the middle. Kakashi looks at everyone else and sighs, "Everyone go back home, now." he demands, "No further questions asked." everyone took a moment and looked at you in pity then walked home, Shikamaru wanted to say something to you but Kakashi told him to leave so he walked away.

"y/n.." Kakashi starts, you feel your body start to shake, your legs are unsteady, your head spinning, you grab onto Kakashi to support yourself but its too late, you feel yourself fall to the ground, and then....Darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your head hurt and your ears were ringing, and you heard a faint voice call you back to recognition.

Shikamaru's POV

I watched as her almost cold and lifeless body lay in the hospital, I knew she wouldn't hear the words that I was about to say, but it need to be said "Y/n I care about you deeply, I never wanted to hurt you....ever. I just realized that I was in love with-" she moved a little "I was in love with...Temari" she opened one of her eyes and said, "well that was overdramatic" I chuckled. "you should go for it" Y/n said turning to me. "well....I don't know.."

Y/n's POV

The Doctor walked in and interrupted you and Shikamaru.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting but I have to talk with Y/n and her father who will be on his way in a couple of seconds...is what he said-" The doctor got interrupted by Kakashi running into the hospital and quickly came and checked if you were ok.