ooo2

Francesca Damien ----->

(A/N) I'll dedicate the next  chapter to those who comment first three in this chapter..(∩_∩)

Next Update will be on friday (02-13-15)

Simple comment and one vote means a lot to me! (^.^)

Thank you(^+++^)

XoXoXo

-Sensitive

Chapter2

We all fall into a routine and its really getting boring. Id wake up eating breakfast with my kuya. Then he will go out for band practice, he was lead guitarist, he has a good tone though but he didnt want to used it, me, Id go to my room playing coc in my ipad, music from loud sound of my speakers,  then ill sleep, kuya will go home before lunch cook food for us then he'll leave again for his work that i dont know what was it  he didnt tell me, when im trying to ask  he always changed the subject. Sometimes he got home late, checking me if i was in my room. I thought he knows something but i ignored it.

"Im going home late, lock the door. Call me if theres problem" he said as he chump the beef in his mouth. "Where are you going?" I asked between curiosity

He looked at me then shrugged."Work. Give me your keys" he said.

My eyes grew wider, "w-why?" I replied stuttered. Was he know something that I leave our house when its midnight to go to bar? But how? No. Chesca. He doesnt know anything, even if the gang. My eyes still on him. What is his mind?  "My car is on the tarlier..." he looked at me confused ".....why? Problem?" He asked. I sighed as felt of relieve. I took my keys from the drawer and throw it to him as we out the house.

"Take care of yourself. Text me when you go out. Just keep locked the door when you leave." here we are again! Siblings movie! "A'ryt dad! Take care you too" i gave a pecked on his cheeck.

Kuya is sweet and carring, thats why I owe him. A lot. Hes like the second parent of mine. But i felt sorry coz i didnt want to take his life in hell. My story was cliche right? I thought it only happens in movie but i was wrong.

I waved my hand when he left. I looked his back away from me. I'll fight for our family, ill swear. Take care of yourself. Hope youll understand.

~~

"Franchesca  Damien" I said to the girl in front desk. She's new here i guess. "Chesca! You are here!" I heard manly  voice behind my back, I was right its Adrian's

"Hey.. Anne, she's my  friend, chesca." He said to the girl, then she  blushed. Owww. Something fishy here! She looked at me and smile. "Im sorry Ms. Chesca, im new hired in...." i cut her off "No. Its okay" i smiled.

Adrian took my hand, handed me across the way "so the great chesca is here!" He said. Stupid.

"No. Im replica" i smirked.

He just laughed. "Okay little brat. Well enjoy staying here, your gun missed you much, as long as I want to be with you but Im going to MY future company taking some bullshts things .." he said  sarcastic. "Funny. Okay go now, Mr. CEO you should to be on time!" I gritted. He waved his hand while his middle finger was on me. Stupid jerk.

Adrian's owned this firing. I assemble a revolver, get my headset and starting to shoot my target. All shot was bulls eye, this is my training for myself, past time too. I need to sure that when the time comes that ill get my revenge i was able to do the all stunts using guns and also in knife. I walked through the benches beside of training hall, my eye was hurt. Ill buy coffee to ease the pain in my head. Fvck hangover. "You gotta nice shot"said the man who were walking with me, when he get here?