ooo1

© Copyright The Sensitivity, 2015

Started...

I walked out of the bathroom and started singing while im wearing a black leather jacket, ragged pants, white v neck shirt inside and boots.

I jumped to the tree beside my room, i was careful to not making noise, as i touch down. I took my keys in my pocket and start the engine of my bike. It was already 12 midnight and im going to  MGs Bar to have fun and taste hard drinks. Fine! Also to not remember things in past. I missed this!

I drove as fast as I could. Thank greeks no police in some streets. Now im here "welcome back to the party hookers Chesca baby!I thought you werent coming, here drink this" Adrian said, as he handed a Jack Daniels . I just rolled my eyes "Thanks".

I sat down on the couch beside Charlie, shes throwing me a hard glares that could kill. "Whats with the stare besftriend" i asked. She just shrug her shoulders as an answer. Her eyes were teary. Shes drunk coz she’s creepy. she looks like a gorgeous woman in black angel of death.

I took deep breath, the taste of beer still lingering in my mouth.

"Are you okay now? You look so fab gangsta. This big fat butt guys gave their eyes with lust for you Kiddo." She said and I laughed, taking my 7th shot. "I dont care, they can drool all over they want to a goddess." her eye browed up.

‘’ Im barely sure you used your bike and you not used your double door to escape. Right?" Charlie said while drinking her liquior. I nodded. "Tsk. Your brother will kill you when he found your not at your room." said in disappointment.

Charlie is my bestfriend with overprotective thing like my brotha, but she knows the thing I want and she just go with the flow, she had a little crush with my brother, she wasnt that showy person but I figured it out.I took shot of beer. I feel the hotness in my throat. I was just 17 and here!  Power of Adrian...

They cant blame me to do this holy craps, it made me happy and forget about the past. The past that im saying held 5 months ago. Yes. Thats the worst live show ive ever seen. My parents killed infront of me. I feel useless that time coz I dont know what to do, i am some little.pony, and im not good in fighting and using guns to save my parents. I felt asshamed.weak.

My parents are the leader of Knights Mafia and my father was also a CEO in our company. Not just like the other gangs who killed innocent people and selling drugs, my parents and their members are good in terms, the prime duty of the gang is to serve and protect the people who invest in our company, to make sure that they fine. When they enter in ours and gave their trust. Our company is one the most prestigous in NY. There are a lot of eyes who admired especially with my parents because theyll treat people as people but also there a lot of insecure people, they want us to be on the bottom.

So everyone felt shocked and sad when they hear the news, that my parents were killed by some goons in black.

Crying. I pleased the men in black but they keep on laughing, the guns is  in the head of my parents.  "No!*sniff *sniff please no. Dont just dont! Please put down the guns" I pleased. But they just ignored me.

My parents showed their concerned look for me, their hands were locked by some circled stainless. I was only 17 and here we are!  My mom keep on crying "What do you want from us? Please i gave it all you want just s-save my d-daughters l-life." mom said and she sobbed.

She looked at me in pain. She had bruises in her cheeks and so my father. "Nice show Mrs. Damien stop the dramas will you  its getting annoying, This is what you get after you meander with others. You traitor." men in black said. I continued crying and sobbing,my legs were trembled. Whose traitor? I asked  my mind.