Prologue

Fallon

It is a casual day at the Carrington manor. Fallon and Liam are happily engaged and can't wait for their marriage. "Nothing could ever keep us apart", Liam whispers into Fallon's ear. They are in Fallon's, or rather their, bedroom, they just got dressed and looked into the mirror. Fallon turns to Liam and says: "I love you." "I love you too."

As Fallon walks down the stairs, there is a handsome man entering the manor. Tanned skin, chocolate brown eyes, incredibly beautiful long and styled brown hair. "This can't be...", Fallon thinks.

Beck's POV

Atlanta. Finally. I'm in Atlanta. There is not a single day, I didn't spend thinking about Jade. Her snow white skin, her ocean blue eyes, her raven colored hair with colored extensions in it. I love her. I can never love anybody else. I feel like a stalker now, following her all the way to Atlanta, but who cares... I wonder if she even remembers me after all this time. It has been 8 years... 8 awful years without her... I made a huge mistake, but I'd do anything to get her back. Jade West, I'm coming for you.

12 PM

The Carrington manor. Right in front of me. I wonder why she lives here... I mean she is not a Carrington... She's a West... I don't think she married a Carrington either and I can't imagine her being a char. What brought you here, Jade? 

Also how should I get through the guardes? They will never let me in... Well, I'm nice, why shouldn't I give it a try?

"Hello sir, I was looking for Jade West", I said politely, but as it seems the guardes aren't as nice. "This is the Carrington manor. Just Carringtons here, no one else. No one named West. Use your mind. Now back off", one of the two guardes demanded. I did what he said, so I didn't cause any problems. That manor is huge... Now there is a tanned brown haired woman leaving the house. That cannot be Jade. The security tho seems to be pretty busy with her carrying many bags to her car, which is parked far enough for me to enter the manor. They're gone!

I open the door...

___________

Hey guys! I'm finally back! This part is probably really boring, but I promise it'll get better, I have so much coming for you guys and so many ideas! I could've made this part longer since I know what's coming next, but I wanted to have a little cliff hanger at this part. For all the people who read my last story: Don't wonder why this one is English. The last one was German, because I wanted to start easy. Now that I'm much older, I enjoy reading and writing Englisch stories a lot more and I can reach more people. 

The next part will be up soon!