chapter 11

— Y/N POV —

It was the last day of classes before our break and Draco already turned my mood into sourful one. After he had left my room this morning, I got dressed up and made my way to the great hall for breakfast. Taking a seat in between Blaise and this other guy who I remember his name was Theo.

The two of us were not close and only had a few interactions during classes. Giving my acknowledgement to both of their presence, I began picking out my food. It was less than usual and I could not bring myself to lift the spoon full of soup up to my mouth.

Our section was quiet aside from the sound of the utensils and munching noises from around until the dark boy decided to speak up.

"Y/N, what has you in such a bad mood? It is the last day before break and you should be jumping with joy." He cheers, lazily throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Well I'm not a morning person like you and I'm not going anywhere anyways." I shrugged. He gave me a questioning look in which I ignored and finally began eating my food.

Once I finished all of it, I stood up and with a tight smile on my lips to again reassure them there was no real need to worry I said, "I'm gonna take a nap before classes. I'll see you all later."

After I arrived back in my dorm, I shut the door and locked it before going to my bed. Plopping down, I snuggled under the covers while facing the wall.

In all honesty, I did not want to go home especially since his familiar face was no longer there to greet me with a smile. The loss in my heart was still heavy, however I knew I was not alone and little by little everything will be better. Though for the time being, I decided I would go to my dad and tell him I wanted to stay here for the break if ever that was possible.

There was a loud knock on the door and ignored it in favor of the comfort of being left alone in peace. It was proabbly that pug face anyways.

The lock started to rattle and I heard the door creak open, but I still did not want to bother and roll over. It was probably my roommate, not hearing any insults being thrown at me yet.

The sound of the door closing and the lock clicking were loud in this quiet room. Then without any warning at all, someone jumped on my bed and caused me to bounce in the air.

It was terrifying, feeling myself in the air, unsure of why this was happening at all. Landing back on the soft bed, I snapped my head to see whoever.

I threw a pillow at the blonde boy who was laughing his arse off.

"What the actual fuck, Draco!" I growled at him, lying back down in my previous position before this brat rudely interrupted my sleep.

Then I felt his arms slither around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he rested his face in the crook of my neck. I was about to pull away when I realized I probably won't be seeing him for a while. He probably had a lot planned for this break like anybody else and so I let him hold on.

It won't hurt me in the end, right?

"I'm sorry." He whispers, still letting out a quiet chuckle. "How come you aren't going anywhere this week?"

All I did was simply shrug and that was the end of our conversation. The room went back to peaceful silence and we both laid comfortably in bed.

Shifting my eyes over to his face, it was obvious that he wanted to say something to say. It was written all over his facial expression.

"Y/N... do you promise there is not anything going on between you and Blaise?"

Ah that was it. I felt a smirk form on my lips and I let out a chuckle.