Bamsi, Meet Autocorrect

Online: LionBey, TheAxe, BEARWRECKer, Bearbaiter

BEARWRECKer: warts soup carrots!

LionBey: .....

TheAxe: ....

Bearbaiter: What?!  'warts soup carrot'?!?!?!?

BEARWREACKer: NO I MEET WATTS SLURP, CAMERAS!

LionBey: ...uhhh

TheAxe: ?

Bearbaiter: Bamsi has officially lost his mind, kardeshlar.

Bearbaiter: At least, he would have had if he had a mind to lose in the first place!

TheAxe: XD

BEARWRECKer: HOWL DRY TOO DOG GONE!!!!!

LionBey: ...wut?

Bearbaiter: Told you. He's lost whatever little sanity he had

BEARWRECKer: DOUGH MAN ILL MUSIC LOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAxe: Bamsi, maybe you should go to sleep, it's late...

TheAxe: STOP SCREAMING!

LionBey: BAMSI STOP SCREAMING, YOU ARE GONNA WAKE THE WHOLE TRIBE UP!

Bearbaiter: BAMSI KARDESH YOU NEED TO CHILL YOURE SCREAMING LIKE A MONGOL

BEARWREAKer: I HIGH DIES!!! IT IS BEAR TRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEW PIT GARDENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAxe: Bamsi, stop screaming!

Bearbaiter: Dude, my wife is legit gonna kill you if u dont SHUT UP!!!

LionBey: Bamsi you need to CHILL OUT!

LionBey: Stop screaming.

LionBey: and just go to sleep, you're too tired to make any sense!

BEARWREAKer: YAM NUT TYRE ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAM PEOPLE WHALE WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEDS FOWL HOLDS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearbaiter: DUDE!!! JUST GO TO SLEEP!!!

TheAxe: Bamsi, you are driving everyone up the wall!

LionBey: Bamsi, put a sock in it! Before you wake everyone up!

Bearbaiter: yeh, he could do that.

Bearbaiter: but he'd eat said sock XD

TheAxe: XD true enough

TheAxe: i have seen him eat a corner of deli demir's turban when we were kids bcos it was ramadan and he was fasting

Bearbaiter: I remember that! XD XD XD

LionBey: Oh, thanks, Bamsi, now my sons and wife are awake

LionBey: and Osman is refusing to go back in bed

TheAxe: do i want to know what those high screams are

LionBey: Gunduz chasing Osman who is running away so he doesn't have to go to bed

Bearbaiter: THANKS BAMSI NOW MY SON IS RUNNING ABOUT SCREAMING LIKE A MONGOL SHAMAN AFTER OSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA KILL YOU SO BAD TOMORROW JUST YOU WAIT YOU MEAT CHEWING BAD BREATHED INFANT LEVEL EDUCATED SLOPPY FREAK WHO BELONGS WITH THE MONGOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAxe: ...can u guys seriously calm down....

Bearbaiter: OH YOU CAN TALK YOU HAVE NO CRAZY TEENAGER RUNNING AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SCREAMING AND HOWLING LIKE THEY ARE FROM THE MONGOLS AS WELL AS A WIFE WHO IS CURRENTLY LOSING HER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LionBey: tell me about it.

LionBey: Halime is currently FURIOUS and belive me you don't wanna face her when she's mad

LionBey: she is currently yelling at me to go get my sons... but I'm honestly 95 percent DONE with their ANTICS!

TheAxe:...I think Hayme Ana might have a word to say about 'antics'...

LionBey: shut up, that was one time.

BEARWREACKer: Assalamu Alaykum, uncles, this is Aybars. I would like to apologize on behalf of my father. He had accidentally set his phone to autocorrect, and so his messages were constantly being changed. I truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion you all have had been subject to. My father has gone to bed now, and inshallah this incident will not be repeated.

BEARWREACKer: Also, Salam, this is Aslihan, we have Osman, Gunduz, and Hamza knocked out in our tents, Uncle Ertugrul and Uncle Dogan need to come collect their lost property :)

BEARWREAKer leaves.

LionBey: ....

LionBey: that explains so much

Bearbaiter: OMG Bamsi you spell so bad even autocorrect doesnt understand you!!! XD XD XD

TheAxe: AH! Dogan, enough. Don't you have a certain Hamza Alp to pick up...?

Bearbaiter:...I'd rather just leave him...but Banu Cicek would kill me so I'M OFF!

Bearbaiter leaves.

LionBey: Turgut. do us all a favour. never have children.

LionBey leaves.

TheAxe Leaves.

A/N: HERE YOU ARE! Finally got my lazy self around to do another bit, this time with Bamsi meeting the dreaded autocorrect :) which leads to lovely CHAOS. If you want to have the true feels, play that soundtrack that always comes up when Bamsi and Dogan or Bamsi and Gunkut (i cant spell, did i get that right?) or just Bamsi show up on screen! If it isn't clear, Hamza is the name of Dogan's son, because Dogan, through the magic of fanfictions is ALIVE, as is Halime, and they wouldn't have named Dogan's son after himself if the father was alive. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this utter nonsense.

This Cookie is Crumbling Out!