chapter 1

it was a may, and it was a weekend. it was sunny outside there were birds chirping and harry and olivia were sitting on their couch watching The Backyardigans.

"wanna fuck i'm horny" olivia said.

"sure" harry replied.

they both proceeded to take their clothes off and get into position.

harry slowly inserted his mayo shooting hotdog gun into olivas entrance.

after a few minutes harry got a sudden urge to rip out olivias spine, and so he did.

harry ripped out olivias spine and used it as a dildo.

olivia ended up dying from loss of blood by that's when a certain british lad decided to join.

"OI OIII" said louis as he walked into the living room while harry was covering olivas body after putting it on the floor.

"hey louis" harry said while hugging him.

"hey harry, wanna get something to eat?" louis said.

"yeah sure i'm hungry" harry replied.

they both walked out the door and went to get something to eat.

while harry and louis were out eating, damon salvatore broke into the house and fed olivia someone of his blood and gave her a spine.

damon left.

olivia woke up and felt better than ever but she was so so so hungry, she headed over to the kitchen to take a giant juicy bite of some meat but it didn't do anything.

but then she spied with her little eye a BUNNY???

she quickly walked over to the bunny and sunk her teeth in it and sucked up all the blood (omg stefan salvatore who🤪🤪😈😈)

but again it didn't do anything.

then she realized she wanted

human blood.

she saw some human blood on the floor from when harry ripped her spine out.

"oh he is so paying for this" olivia said with a smirk as she was planning on sucking all of harry's blood out.

she licked a little bit of the blood and was craving more, she quickly put clothes on and opened the door and she ran outside.

but it was sunny,

and she did NOT have a daylight ring.

olivia quickly went up in flames and died.

again.

harry and louis got back and didn't even notice olives burnt up body on the floor outside their house.

they walked in and lived happily every after.

~ the end ~

a/n: okay so that was very emotional for me to write i'm literally crying right now 🥺🥺🥺 i really hope u enjoyed that i spent a lot of time on it, let me know if you guys want more!!🥰😘😘