After escaping from China

In this document, I would like to focus on what happened after I fled China, that is, what happened to me from November 2019 to March 2021. This document will be made available to Vice's reporter Isobel Yeung and asylum access Thailand's lawyers.

In November 2020, I submitted to UNHCR a document that I had written myself, mainly about what had happened after I left China and who had helped me.

When I left China, I first arrived in Mongla, Burma, and before I left China, I informed the US employee in Chengdu, Chris rain, via Protonmail and got his signal contact, and he suggested me to go to UNHCR and informed his colleagues in Bangkok about me. Other than that, there was nothing he could do.

I tried to contact some media outlets, such as Radio Free Asia, and she told me I would be interviewed, but in the middle of the interview, the reporter suddenly told me to stop because the reporter's editor suddenly told her that the interview wa...

I tried to contact some media outlets, such as Radio Free Asia, and she told me I would be interviewed, but in the middle of the interview, the reporter suddenly told me to stop because the reporter's editor suddenly told her that the interview was suspended, ironically, she guessed it was Chinese influence, and the media outlet was indeed funded by the U.S. government.

I had to stop in Burma and ask the motorcycle driver for advice on how to get out of the country, and they told me I needed a lot of money, which I couldn't pay. I did not have my Chinese bank card with me because it would have revealed my location. I threw away my ID card and cell phone card when I left China and went by illegal taxi, truck and motorcycle so the government couldn't know my whereabouts.

At the same time I received some donations through PayPal and bitcoin, but not much, I had to save up for more expensive smuggling fees, had to stop paying my rent, and was often without food. I've been waiting for human rights organizations to help me, I'm so stupid, although many people have seen my story, for three long months, no organization has been willing to help me.

I had no place to sleep, I moved from one hotel lobby to another, endured the discriminatory looks of others, slept in internet cafes, was evicted, slept in toilets, and shivered in the cold temperatures on the streets with ridiculous hopes.

I didn't have enough food either. When I didn't eat for three days, I drooled in a dark corner looking at a picture of food on my cell phone, a dessert from a new Japanese dessert store. I used to love desserts, but at that time it was a luxury for me, I couldn't even afford to eat.

I don't know how much hunger and hardship I suffered, my soul was torn apart, I remember bawling at night, but I was afraid that people would hear and see me in distress, my memory was damaged, making me easily lose my memory, my mind was under high stress, struggling with the cold, the exhaustion of finding a place to sleep, the panic of waiting for food assistance, and the drudgery of finding wifi and a place to recharge.

But I still remember drooling over the food on my phone and crying in despair in the dark. I left China around November, just as the outbreak of the virus began in Wuhan.

While I was in Mongla, I also had brief moments of happiness. I went to sleep in the prayer room of a Catholic church, a small room, warm and cozy, and I shared the pictures with a few people on my discord. Unfortunately, I only stayed a few days, and when I was found in the morning, I left in disarray