➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

╔══════════════════╗
can you see me?
i'm waiting for the right time
i can't read you but if you want
the pleasure's all mine
╚══════════════════╝

Jisung

That bitch looks like... EUNWOO?! Oh fuck no. I knew she couldn't come to my school. I should've prevented this.

"Hey! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!" I shouted pushing the masked person. The masked person later took of their mask. And... surprise surprise it's-

"JISUNGIE! She started coming at me and-" "SHUT THE HELL UP HAEWON!!!"

I started running up to Eunwoo. Haewon began to cry, and do I give a fuck? No...?
"EUNWOO! WAKE UP! Wake the fuck up!" I shouted. She was laying in a pool of blood. I started to tear up. It then clicked to me. I was upset because...

I care for her and when she agreed to the fake relationship, I was upset since uhm didn't want her to get hurt with this risk! Wow I'm so smart. Wow Jisung, this isn't the time to think about this.

I touch her wrist to check for her pulse. Thank gosh, she's not dead. "CALL 911 SOMEONE!" I cried out. Nobody was here I guess. I pull out my phone out of my pocket and dial 9-1-1 in panic.

"911 what's your emergency?"

──────── ·  ·  ·  · ε♡︎з ·  ·  ·  · ────────

Eunwoo woke up and found herself in the hospital. She looked around and tried to get out of the hospital bed when Jisung stopped her. Jisung began to do a small smile at her. "Wait here, okay?" Eunwoo nodded and laid back down. Jisung and Eunwoo began to hold each other's hand, waiting for the doctor. Moments later a young woman in a doctor's suit approached Eunwoo. She had light brown hair and appeared to be purple eyes. Quite magical looking.

"Hello Eunwoo. I'm Doctor Goo. We stitched you up when you were sleeping. You got severe but non life threatening injuries and 3 stab wounds to the stomach and hip area. Don't worry, miss. We found the culprit and she's serving jail time but since she's a student, she has to go back to school but don't worry she's not gonna do any harm anymore."

(A/N: I know that isn't realistic but it's just fiction DONT kill me I know it's not how this works but like I don't want to kick off Haewon it's literally the beginning of the book yaknow?)

Eunwoo sat up with a furious look on her face. "WHAT?! SHE FUCKING STABBED ME AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE HER ROT IN JAIL?! DO YOU THINK I WANT TO SEE HER AT MY SCHOOL?!"
"Calm down, Eunnie-"
"Shut up Sungie!!!" Her voice echoed and made the room all silent. "When am I getting out of here?" Doctor Goo pats Eunwoo's back out of sympathy. "In a few days, sweetie. You need time to heal. Now uhm, your boyfriend needs to step out. Private talk."

"He's not my-" Eunwoo sighed. "Whatever. Fine, Jisung get out for a sec." Jisung then got his backpack and left the hospital room.

──────── ·  ·  ·  · ε♡︎з ·  ·  ·  · ────────

Eunwoo

The doctor then closed the curtains and doors so Jisung, or anyone in general doesn't see anything.

"Okay hun. You better not fucking tell anyone." Doctor Goo whispered. "Uhm what?" I replied. Next thing you know, a pop of smoke surrounded the Doctor. "No way... Rosemary?" Rosemary nodded "Yes bitch it's me. I posed as your doctor since I needed to tell you something EXTREMELY IMPORTANT." "Which is..."

"Your time as a human is ticking away. You have to find someone you love fast!" "B-but I don't have one! I have to be in this stupid fake relationship with that kid for gosh know how long?! I can't tell him that I'm gonna die soon if I don't find my love! I need to stick to this plan."

"I don't know what to tell you but... you actually do have a love."
"I DO?! HOW?!"
"Child. I unfortunately cannot tell you. I'm not allowed to tell you who it is and how I know. But just know that deep down in your heart you do have a love. You just need to find it." Rosemary touches my head and gives it a little pat.

"You'll find it eventually."