➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

╔══════════════════════╗
nan munje tuseongi love sick
giri eopseosseo jugeodo joasseo
i'm a loser in this game
╚══════════════════════╝

"I'm in love with you." The phrase kept repeating over and over again in Eunwoo's mind. It felt like a fever dream.

((a/n: if ppl don't know fever dream by mxmtoon
or fever dream album by of monsters and men then 🥰🖕/j))

Unfortunately the future she always dreamt of...

won't be able to come true.

Time is ticking. And from the pain from her stomach to her sudden dizziness and vision blur it's safe to say that the time had already ran out.

"Jisung... I'm so sorry. But my time has been cut short. I-I'm dying." Eunwoo using all her energy to put out those words while Jisung put a worried look on his face. "What? What do you mean? You had a time limit?" Jisung's mind raced with so many questions unaware of the headache it caused for Eunwoo. Eunwoo got exhausted and placed her hand on her head from the headache. "I had a time limit,"Eunwoo sighed "and I have no time left. I'm about to die as a human in a few minutes or so, you deserve someone better and more... human-" Jisung shook his head in disbelief. "No. no... No! After all we've been through you can't leave me, Eunwoo."

"I'm sorry... but this is the end of my chapter. I wish you the best. Safe travels. I love you Jisung." Eunwoo started to cough and her body started to heat up. Her body dropped down in the chair soullessly and lifelessly.

"Eunwoo... WAKE UP !" Jisung yelled. He kept repeating when he didn't get a response. He soon gave up and began to tear up. Jisung sobbed and couldn't believe the fact that Eunwoo isn't responding after she said she's gonna die soon. She can't be dead, right? Jisung couldn't accept his fate. He felt like he was at fault for her death. "Fuck. You can't die on me!" Jisung cried.

──────── ·  ·  ·  · ε♡︎з ·  ·  ·  · ────────

He kept crying for thirty minutes straight until a glowing light appeared. And up came Rosemary aka that fairy. "Uhm who are you? Am I hallucinating?" Jisung choked on his tears while still talking. "Oh, ha. No. I'm Rosemary. And-" "Wait stop right there. You're named after a SEASONING ????!!!" Jisung laughed his head off and after came a sigh realizing that he's laughing while Eunwoo could pretentiously be dead. He should ask for help. He looked over to Eunwoo's body and just started sobbing like crazy.

"First of all, rude. Second of all..." Rosemary couldn't help but feel bad. She hates doing this task that's why she always tells bread loafs to not become a human. And that's why she tells that story on that bread who died. To make sure nobody dies like him. Being human is a hard task and especially falling in love with the right person. Bread loafs fantasize about living a perfect life only to come to the reality. She looked over to Jisung who was still crying and teared up. Rosemary isn't the type for biases but this one hurt even more. Eunwoo was like a sister to her.

"I'm sorry, Jisung.. but Eunwoo is dead. I'm the fairy that brought her on this earth when she chose human. Ive been following her, and watching her ever since she was in your house naked, to this very moment. I warned her that she will die if she doesn't fall in love quickly. And now look... she's gone. You made her really happy, and I hope she's glad she spent the last moments with you." Rosemary whispered. "Oh my gosh... I made her die. I fucking made her-" "No you didn't, Jisung. She tried to hide her feelings, and she didn't tell you about the bread curse. It's not your fault, and you can't do anything when a hopeless romantic tries to hide her feelings, with her true love. Unfortunately I have to brainwash you now. So all your memories with Eunwoo and the bread are gone. It's easy that way."

"Wait what? So all my memories are gonna get washed up? Not gonna remember them? Ever?!" Jisung eyes widened. Rosemary nodded. "Before I become brainwashed... I have one more question. Actually two. One, since you've been watching her you must know Haewon. Is it true about what Haewon said?" "Yes but don't worry she's gone and she is back as a bread loaf. She's no longer will be human because of this." "Okay and one more question. If Eunwoo is in heaven tell her I'll wait for her. And I...

love her so much and I hope she'll be in my arms once again."

Jisung smiled. "Hmm okay I will." An alarm went off. "I think it's time to brainwash you. I'm so sorry. We'll always watch over you."

And just like that, Jisung was back on his bed and went on his life. Sadly, forgetting all traces of Eunwoo.

maybe not all happy endings exist.

ENDSCENE.

──────── ·  ·  ·  · ε♡︎з ·  ·  ·  · ────────

A/n: Hiii it's me again ! I'm so sorry I haven't updated since April. I went to prison for stealing a toys r us car with -HOONFLTR and my pillowcase died of bowel cancer. Nah I'm kidding in all seriousness, I was super MIA and lost motivation. Luckily I'm back and yes this is the end. But before you leave, I will post an alternative ending where it's a slightly happier one than this soon. Only if you want to stick around to it. Also if I did give you emotional trauma from that ending I'm SORRY !!! Anyways thank you so much for whoever read this book and I hope I get to write more books soon. Thank you for tuning in and this is the end of the bread curse era. The next chapter will be an epilogue // 2nd alternative ending.