ꜰʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴀꜱʟᴇʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

This is pretty long so be prepared! (1058 words) xx

The sun was shining through the trees, a cool breeze flowing through your hair, and a quaffle coming right towards your face. It was August, in the summer holidays and you were at The Burrow. You were family friends of the Weasley's and your parents had gone off on holiday and had asked Molly to look after you. She didn't mind of course, you had gotten on well with the family, especially with one person, Fred.
As you grew up, you two got quite close, and as of recently, you had become 'friends with benefits' as he liked to call it. While you were there, you had been keeping yourself entertained by playing quidditch with Ginny, but your mind always wondered to him. Somehow he always managed to creep into your head.

As for Fred, well he was frustrated. It wasn't his fault that he was stuck inside of his hot room with a hard on. It wasn't his fault that the wardrobe you had packed consisted of vests and short shorts. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't take you right now on the counter.
The house had become weirdly crowded since you got there and you never had time alone with each other. He had been having to satisfy himself almost everyday, but it wasn't the same as when you two were together, your skin colliding, the hot breath, the pleasure. He just didn't know what he was going to do.

One evening, Molly was preparing dinner and you and the rest of the Weasley's were setting the table. As you were laying down the knives and forks, Ron crashed into you with his water. "I'm so sorry y/n, are you alright?" Ron cried out. The water you were fine with, but the fact that you had a white top on and black, laced bra meant that everyone could see you, Fred could see you. This bra was Fred's favourite and you just knew how he felt, how his thoughts would wander all over your body.
"That's ok Ron, I'll just go upstairs and change", you said, trying to hide your embarrassment. "I'll go and see if she's alright" you hear the voice of Fred say. As you're midway up the stairs, you hear a rushing Fred, desperate and horny.
You decide to wait at the top of the stairs to see what he has to say. As he reaches the top, he grabs your hips and pushes you against the wall, smashing his lips into yours. You've missed this, he's missed this and you can tell. You reach down to his crotch and feel that he's already hard, hard for you. He breaks the kiss and lifts you up so that your legs are wrapped around him and he moves towards his room.
He throws you onto the bed and kisses you roughly again, biting your lower lip. He breaks the kiss again, this time to lock his door and put a silencing spell on it.
"You'll be screaming my name by the end of this, y/n" he says in a jokey/flirty way.
"Will I now?" you smirk, teasing him.
He sniggers, then leans on top of you, in between your legs. He rips your top off harshly and you take off his, throwing them on the floor. You trace his chiselled, toned body until you reach his belt. As you undo his belt, he moves down to your neck, leaving multiple hickeys. You both take your trousers off, leaving you both in your underwear. You can see his dick print through his boxers, and he was big.
You push him over so now you're on top, straddling him, grinding on his dick. He grabs your ass and moans into the kiss as you move. He then unhooks your bra and slides your underwear off, leaving you naked. "I've missed seeing you like this y/n, you're so hot", he says into the kiss. This just turns you on even more. You pull his boxers down and he flips you over.

"Are you ready?", he says.

"Just shut up and fuck me" you say without thinking.

He enters you and you moan so loud, making him smirk. You've missed this. He goes slow at first, but soon speeds up, moaning into your ear. "Faster Freddie, please" you moan out. In a state of complete ecstasy, you feel him speed up, which you didn't even think was possible. He feels so good inside of you. He keeps going in and out, his stokes hard, hitting just the right spot. You moan, "Freddie, oh Fred, I'm so close". You feel the tension in your stomach tightening getting closer and closer, then suddenly release as you tighten around his cock, seeing stars and feeling completely happy.
He keeps going, resting his head on your collar bone, moaning deeply in your ear, telling you how good you feel. "Turn over" he says dominantly, flipping you over. He pulls your hips up so that you're in doggy. He enters you again, not going slow, but as fast as last time. You feel kisses on your ass cheek as he fucks you hard from the back. He reaches around you to your clit, going in circles, bringing you close again. "Faster", is all you manage to get out before you climax again, feeling tighter than ever. "Freddie, oh Fred yes!" you scream out. "Scream my name again baby", he says, you can tell he's close.
"Fred, Fred fuck me hard, oh Fred" and suddenly you feel him release into you.
He slows down and pulls out and you both lie down, worn out. You lie on his chest to catch your breath, but he doesn't stay there long. He moves his body down the bed and spreads your legs, kissing up your inner thighs. He swiftly puts his tongue on your clit and goes in a blissful motion.
"Fuck Fred, just like that" you moan, your eyes shut tight, your hands running through his hair. You can feel the tension in your stomach again.
He puts a finger in, and then another and starts pumping. You're so close to your limit, and one final push sends you over the edge, putting you in a place of complete euphoria.

He comes up again and kisses your forehead.
You lay there in each other's arms when Fred says, "If I'm counting correctly, I made you cum 3 times, I must be a fucking sex god".