First day

Aiden POV

Yes hi hello there, my name is Aiden and I'm gay as fuck❤ and a bratty bottom so.

Anyways bitch, I do something called age regression and I have a dissociative disorder called Osdd-1b. I'm also single as fuck.💜

I live by myself in Seoul because I attend collage here with my best friend Tae. Me and tae have been best friends for 6 years and we have an unbreakable crack head friendship. (He's also gay of course)

He's only two years older than me so, and I'm in my second year of collage.

(This is Aiden)

(This is tae)

Anyways, I was currently on my way to my first class which was english :(

I walked inside the classroom, only seeing a couple people already there so I took my seat in the back like I normally did.

"Okay class today we have a new student, so welcome him and his name is Jae"

I rolled my eyes because it was probably gonna be some snotty spoiled rich boy, who wants to get in every bitches pants.

I was silently drawing, until I started hearing small gasps so I looked up to see a tall man standing there.

(Jae)

(Just yeah)

(Just yeah)

"Jae welcome, please introduce yourself" Mister Kim said

Jae's POV:

I rolled my eyes and huffed

"Age?" He asked

"69" I heard a couple snickers as the teacher sighed but continued asking questions

"Where are you from?"

"A vagina duh"

"Alright and any hobbies"

"Breathing, are we done yet?"

Everyone started laughing and I rolled my eyes because it wasn't even that funny "yeah, sit next to Aiden"

"Well who's that" I asked. The teacher looked around the room until he pointed towards a petite male sitting in the back of the classroom.

I smirked and walked over to him seeing his face get a bit flustered so he quickly looked down.

I sat down and looked over at him "I'm Jae and you are?"

"Aiden" he simply stated going back to drawing and I chuckled at his blunt behavior.

The rest of the day went rather slow with me introducing myself to a bunch of bimbo's.

One thing I noticed is that the aiden kid was in most of my classes, he was very adorable I'd say and I could tell he was gay because my gaydar sense's it of course because I'm also gay.

After school was over I was walking to my locker when I felt something bump into my chest so I raised and eyebrow, looking down seeing aiden rubbing his head and pouting.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as I bent down and started picking up his things

"I should be sorry, I ran into you after all" he chuckled softly and I smiled warmly "doesn't make a difference doll"

I saw his face heat up for a second as I handed him his belongings. "Thanks you.." He whispered taking his things and brushing his hand against mine in the process.

"I'll see you around, cutie" I winked at him and smirked brushing a piece of his hair out of his face while walking away from the flustered male.

Guess I have a new toy after all.