5 - My Reggie

⚠️TW: mentions of anxiety

Like yesterday, Reginald had woken up before RHM, expect he had actually slept well.
"Oh hello Reg," he says, a bit surprised that he actually slept. "I'm proud that you've slept, my Reggie."
Reginald blushes a little.
"A-anyways, I made you bacon and eggs, like a small reward for helping me get through my anxiety and stuff."
"Really? Thank you, Reg!"

He really liked the food. For some reason, this day.. Felt.. Different.
Neither of them had anything to worry about. They finally could be free from the anxiety and stuff, especially Reginald.

RHM's POV
I'm kinda proud of him. We finally get through an day without anything to worry about. We could watch a movie, or just chill without neither one having to worry about each other. Maybe I cou-

"RHM! Want to play Minecraft?"
His scream just stopped my thoughts. Well, it doesn't matter. He's my Reggie, after all. I can't be mad at him.

"Alright, I'm coming!"
I just wish that things will go like normal from now on. No more anxiety attacks, or anything else like that.
That's what I've wished for ever since we got here.

"So, we playing Minecraft?" I asked.
"Yep! It's a new game I found not so long ago, so.. I thought we could try it. Together." He said while smiling at me.
"Sure," I answered him and walked to the couch.

And, we just started playing it. It was quite fun, tho. We builded our airship on it! That, uh, really didn't succeed. Anyways, I enjoyed playing with him, of course I did. Honestly, it's kind of weird that Reginald didn't even talk about the dream's and stuff today. I think it's because he doesn't want me to be worried about him...

RHM closed his diary carefully. It's one of the things that helped him stay positive about the events he has experienced.

"If something ever happens to me, please give this to Reginald."

"My Reggie, I wanted to say I love you with all my heart. And, I don't want to call you boss ever again. It just doesn't seem right to me. You are my precious little boy who I will always support and be for. Reginald, remember, don't give up. Be strong. Always be strong."
Word Count: 387