"Shit.... shit... shit shit shit!" I yelled angrily, glaring at the map in my hand. I had spent 30 fucking minutes trying to find my way through the maze of buildings and corridors only to find myself completely lost. I hated it here.

I huffed as I sat on the ground. I was currently in the middle of a circular clearing surrounded by countless buildings and groups of people who just watched me struggle. Fuck this place.

I lifted my head to watch a group of girls in the same pleated skirts and button ups stared at me, giggling at my obvious anger. They were no doubt the bitchy basic girls.

But to my surprise, a short black girl, around my height, with round features and innocent eyes, rolled her eyes and scoffed as she walked away from the group towards me. I wasn't sure if I should've gotten ready to fight or be nice. I was never good at knowing how to react in situations.

Once she stood in front of me she spoke softly. She obviously was the nicest one in the group. "Hey I'm sorry about the girls over there. They're kind of assholes sometimes. You need some help?"

I sighed out of relief and told up, brushing off my sweats. "Please. I'm supposed to be in the Elsee dorm but I'm so confused and this fucking map is confusing."

She let out a soft laugh before guiding me "ok so right now you're at the middle of campus. you want to go straight out that way and then walk until you see a really tall building on the left with all the spray paint around it.... it's all boys in that dorm and they fuck shit up all the time so there's probably a window being fixed or someone hanging out the window."

"Ok... thank you. I'm Luna by the way, I just got here.... wait, you said all boys?"

"Yeaahh I guess we ran out of rooms in smith and Wilson so you're stuck with the boys. I'm Nina, and I know who you are. You and London have been all anyone's been talking about. We all get excited for new people... well clearly not all of us but you know..." she spoke.

"Oh great. First day here and everyone already knows who I am." I half heartedly laughed out. I hated attention.

"Give it a few days and then they'll be talking about whoever gets caught fucking in the Wilson janitor's closet next." She said with a smile as she handed me a sticky note. "If you need anything else here's my number"

"Thank god you're so nice. I think I would've wandered around campus for at least a few more hours before giving up."

"Aww you're welcome. Well I gotta get back, but good luck." And with that, we parted ways.

**********************************************************************************************

I made it to Elsee in under 10 minutes and Nina was right, it was fucked. As soon as I walked to the door, a guy jumped out of the second story window followed by a massive cloud of smoke. His friends all yelled about letting the smoke out while he slowly got up. Dumbasses.

"Hey dumbass. Where's room 534?" I yelled at the guy who was obviously stoned.

"Why? You looking for Cade? What'd he do? Did he-"

I cut him off before he could keep rambling. "No. It's my room. I'm new."

"Unless you're really good at hiding a dick under your leggings, you're at the wrong building." He responded cockily. God I hate people.

"You know what- never mind I'll find it myself. I don't have time for this shit." I mumbled walking away from the stunned looking boy. I guess he hadn't met very many girls like me.

After stumbling up the five flights of stairs I made it to room 534. End of the hall on the right. Just my luck.

I slowly pulled the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. While pushing it open I peaked my head inside, my eyes being greeted to a welcome sight.

Tall.

Dark hair.

Tattoos.

Hoodie.

Sweatpants.

Damn he was fine. He was leaned against his headboard with his arms resting behind his head.

"Oh great. I have a fuckboy for a roommate" I said rolling my eyes. It was an automatic reaction to put up walls and be all annoyed.

"Who the fuck are you calling a fuckboy? Who the fuck are you??" His deep voice almost yelled in offense.

"I'm your roommate, and am I wrong? You give off baaadd vibes man. Very player like."

"You can tell all that from one glance at me?"

"Definitely." I responded, walking over to the bed on the left where my stuff was already set.

"Man how'd I get stuck with the bitchy girl."

"Man how'd I get stuck with the asshole fuckboy?" I mocked. God this year was gonna be hell.

To my surprise he laughed. Like full on chuckled. " you just made my year a whole lot better. I'm Cade."

"Oh and you just made my year a whole lot worse. I'm Luna." I responded trying not to smile. Obviously he was just joking around with me

" what are you here for?" He asked. I was gonna get asked that a lot.

"What are you here for?" I retorted.

"I asked you first"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Then I guess we'll never know." He smirked.

"God, I hate boys like you." I mumbled

"Get used to it princess. You're gonna spend the rest of your time here with me"