HOOKED

꧁𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯꧂

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Brooklyn Beast was standing by Ben's girlfriend, Audrey. Also known as Sleeping Beauty's daughter. She didn't per say have a personal problem Audrey at all if she was being honest but she wasn't the nicest person to around.

Brooklyn had to be friends with her because of her parents and Ben. They said that it was only appropriate that she start hanging out with good influences.

Despite Belle and Beast being the poster parents for goodness, she found herself wanting to be anywhere else once they enter the same room as her.

They controlled everything she did. How she looked. How she talked. How she behaved. Everything.

But she guesses that it's only because it's their way of showing their love for her. So she alway complied. Being their perfect little princess.

So if they want her to be friends with Audrey, then that's what Brooklyn Belle Beast had to do.

That meant Brooklyn had to hear her complain and she had to hear her talk badly about others on a daily basis. Because just like her parents continuously tell her, Brooklyn had to be the perfect princess.

"I don't like this" Audrey whined to her boyfriend and friend.

"Come on Audrey. You haven't even met them. Give them a chance" Brooklyn said trying to calm down the princess so that Ben won't have doubts about helping her bring the VKs over to Auradon.

"You're just too trusting. They're evil just like they're parents" Audrey whispered to her, although Brooklyn said nothing else. Already having the knowledge of knowing that Audrey would change her mind anytime soon no matter how hard she tried.

Seeing the Limo in the distance, Brooklyn toke a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Start the band" Audrey ordered the group.

Brooklyn looked at Ben, who once again didn't acknowledge her. Even though he was the one who dragged her out there in the first place.