PRISSY PINK PRINCESSES

꧁𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯꧂

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Maleficent was here.

All the teens scattered and ran away except for the 5 VKs. Nobody wanted to be around the evil fairy, in fear of being hurt or worse.

"Hi mom" Mal greeted as she finally turns around with a wicked smile. Maleficent emerged from her henchmen and gave Mal a disapproving look. "Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed".

Mal smirk instantly disappears at the thought of her mother not being proud of her. And to make it worse behind her mothers back Henry Hook was looking at her with an amused, shit eating grin that obnoxiously sat on his face.

"It was from a baby" Mal explains as she hopes her mother would be proud of her. Maleficent gives Mal a evil grin, "That's my nasty little girl". Maleficent then takes the candy, spits on it, then puts it in her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature" Maleficent orders one of her henchmen.

The VKs except Mal, scrunched their noses up in disgust. Looking at each other with frowns.

Mal frowns at this. "Mom" Mal whines with a slight pout. Though Maleficent looked unbothered as she waved her off. "It's the deets, Mal. The things that makes the differences between mean and truly evil" Maleficent exclaim as Henry rolls his eyes.

"When I was you're age, I was cursing entire kingdoms" Maleficent as Mal mouth the words already knowing them because of how much she has been told them.

"Walk with me" Maleficent demand as Mal walk to her side. "You see I'm just trying to teach you what really counts. How to be me" Maleficent tells the purple hair'd girl. "I know that and I'll do better" Mal said sadly.

"There's news, I buried the lead" Maleficent exclaims with a wicked laugh as they look at her confused. "You 5 have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon" She announces as everyone except Mal was about to run but Maleficent henchmen grabbed them making them unable to get away.