Chapter 1

Hermione went  to her closet to see what she could find. Ginny was also coming over with Ron and Harry. She found the perfect outfit to wear. McGonagall let the students wear whatever they want as long as it was appropriate so Hermione decided to wear her new outfit. AGH!!!groaned Hermione why dose the shelf's have to be so high up!!!!!!! Wingardium Leviosa! Said Hermione as she pointed her wand at the shampoo and
conditioner bottle. After a while this is what she wore :

Ding dong* Oh that much be Ginny Ron and Harry! Hermione said as she quickly came downstairs

Ding dong* Oh that much be Ginny Ron and Harry! Hermione said as she quickly came downstairs. Hi Hermione I missed you so much there's so much that u missed like how Ron and lavender finally dating if you don't mind I actually bought lavender along said Ginny. Oh it's all right me and lavender actually friends of course you can bring her here come on in I was actually upstairs fixing my outfit but I'm going to go make some tea for you guys said Hermione. So you heard about the new class in Hogwarts asked lavender. Yes I did I wonder what it is I just hope it doesn't involve screaming plants or I hope I don't get snape  as my teacher for the class he's so mean to me it's probably because i'm not the best at potions...and last year I spell the potion in his classroom said Hermione. *Harry and Ron both laughed*
*Hermione gave both of the boys a death stare before continuing to pour the tea in cups*
So how are you and Ginny? A couple of months ago I heard you guys went on a date said Hermione as she handed the cups of tea to everyone. *Harry and Ginny both blushed* hahahah Ron laughed at them with lavender. Welll me and Harry are gonna go outside for a while we'll you guys talk about u know Girllyyyyy stufff said Ron. All three of the girls went upstairs to help Hermione pack her stuff.

So I hope you enjoy the chapter also feel free to comment or say what you want in the comments  because honestly I would love to include your ideas! Have a wonderful day
__________________
ur author