The baby

So how's the baby Hermione? Oh well the baby's always moving Ginny but I think that maybe I'm having twins! Oh my God Hermione that would be great because I'm having triplets. Well I think everybody knew that Ginny it basically runs in your family for you to have triplets or quadruplets. Yeah my family has always been having so much babies I don't how iam gonna push 3! Not 1 but 3! Babies out of me!!!

Oh I feel bad for you Ginny..
Hi darling. Oh hi draco well bye Ginny and and Draco are going out tonight! Bye. Oh bye have fun!

Authors point of view

As Hermione and Draco when inside of the restaurant they bumped into someone unexpected. (Mysterious person)Oh my are you ok? Oh yes thank- Mr. Digory? W-what are you doing here? Oh well I made a reservation here what about you my dears?

Oh well me and draco are on a date but it was lovely to see you. Lovely to you to Hermione and Draco long time no see. Oh yes Mr. digory  iam so sorry about your son I hope you forgive me for my mistakes. Of course draco it was the past what in the past stays in the past! Well iam sorry for interrupting your date here good bye. Oh good bye mr.digory!

So what do you wanna Oder Hermione? Umm I don't know yet I think I will have the lobster with a side of biscuits what about you? I think I will have the glazed steak rolls. Oh that sounds good.

After they get get there food

Wow this look wonderful Hermione said as she told a bit of her lobster. Yes sure dose here Hermione if you put a bit of salt it will taste even better. Thank you Draco. No problem draco said as he handed one of his steak rolls.
Omg Draco don't give me so much food iam gonna look more pregnant than I aready am.

Well Hermione first I don't care what you lol like as long as your happy and comfortable and second your pregnant you should be eating a lot of things! Ok Draco.

After they finished

Wow that was some good food right Hermione? Hermione? What's wrong?? Umm draco I think my water just broke Hermione said as she tried to get up. Omg Hermione iam gonna be a dad!! Ok Draco but I do not think this is the right time to be cheering plz call for some help!! Ok sorry draco said as he quickly rushed to get one of the staffs.

Hello miss can you plz help me my wife's  water just broke. Omg ok I will try to call one of the healers from St Mungo. Ok thank you so much!

At St Mungos

Omg is she gonna be alright??  Agh I don't know?? Draco where's Hermione????? Harry said as he rushed towards Draco! She in the room! You stupid go in there and help her!!!! But what do I d- Draco tried to say but Harry just pushed him into the room.

Harry! Where Hermione Ginny said as she came wobbling  with her pregnant body.

Ginny?? What are you doing here your not supposed to be here? Well I don't care what you say Harry my best friend is in there and I need to help her!

Ginny honey I know that you wanna go in there but you can't only Draco can and she Hermione  has the babies then you can go in ok?

Fine!

Draco's point of view

As I held Hermione's hand I heard so many screaming from the healers and 3 more came in Hermione was looking at me as if she was scared I mean I was scared to what happed to the babies that more healers had to come?

After we heard crying Hermione finally calmed down and my hand was broken beacuse Hermione squeezed it to hard. Mr. reiya are my babies ok?? Hermione said.

Umm yes but the first one have a purple glow to it's umbilical cord and as for the others they have bule and green glow. Iam trying to see if that normal. Wait what do you mean others I said as I looked over to him. Well congratulations Mr.Malfoy you have triplets! Oh wow can we see them? Yes but we will need some time to analyze them they might have powers. Oh umm ok I guess.

Ok guys think is the chapter of the babies!! Iam currently working on the next one but I hope you guys like it!