Ashley and Aaron

The fall festival is in town! Since Ash is skipping school only for Aaron, she was gonna take him there. If he felt like it. The sky was grey, it had stopped raining for now. Aaron was wearing a long sleeve shirt, black jacket, black jeans and a red scarf. Ash had knitted the scarf, even though, strands stuck out of it.

The two of them walked together in the cold. The smell of something baking caught Ash attention. It was cookies. She grabbed Aaron's shoulder making him stop “Let's go eat cookies” Ash grabbed Aaron's hand and pulled him inside a bakery. After they had ordered their cookies the two walked out eating them.

As they walked towards Phoenix Drop City, they talked about what coffee shop they should go to. The two agreed on Starbucks, since it's well known. The two were gonna order Frappuccino, since it's their favorite.

The both of them walked into Starbucks and went up to the counter. Aaron did all the talking, since Ashley can't talk due her social anxiety. There are no words that she can say to other people, just silence. The only way to get Ashley to talk if someone was mistreating her friends.

Aaron got the drinks and handed Ash's hers. The both of them left Starbucks. They walked downtown of Phoenix Drop City. Aaron thought about school tomorrow. How was he gonna face Ein or Aphmau. It still upset him that his best friend would do this to him. It was hard not to think about it. Once he gets home, he will unfriend Aphmau on Final Fantasy and block her and Ein's phone numbers.

After a whole day of being out, Aaron made it home. He went upstairs and took of his hoodie. He went onto his phone and blocked Ein's and Aphmau's phone numbers. After doing that, he got onto Final Fantasy and unfriended Aphmau. He closed his laptop and laid on his bed. Wishing this didn't have to happen, he closed his eyes. Memories came back to him while he dated Ein. This was painful to him. He guessed it didn't matter to Ein. That night Aaron cried quietly to himself and stayed awake. He started to fall asleep once the tiredness got to him.

Warm light hit his face. Slowly Aaron sat up. Buzzing came from his phone. A text from his father, it said if he didn't want to go to school he could stay home if he wanted. He didn't want to go to school but at the same time he did. Making up the decision, he started to put on the school uniform.

On the way downstairs, he fixed his tie. No one was home except for him, so he served himself cereal and ate it. Once he ate, he started to walk to school.

The morning is peaceful. It was a bit chilly though. Someones arms wrapped around him. “Hi Aaron” it was Ashley. “Hi Ash. I thought you would be at school right now” Ashley moved her arms away from him “I'm a fast walker, so if I left at 7:30 I would still get there on time” the two of them walked to school together. Ash looked up at Aaron and saw he looked a bit tired.

“You didn't sleep well huh” Aaron slightly nodded “I didn't, I stayed up half of the night...”Ash had a sad look on her face. She always hated seeing her friends like this. They remained silent on the way to school.
Everything seems fine. They walked into the school. “Remember call me if you need anything” they then went there separate ways. The only classes they have together is History, PE and Science.

On the way to class, Aaron saw Ein and Aphmau hugging. He closed his eyes for a moment. Trying to ignore them, he walked past them. All he has to do is get passed first period so he can be with Ash. Getting to class, he sat down and looked at the teacher.

First period always went by fast than any other. Aaron had already left the class after the bell had rung. He went to look for Ashley. Ashley was sitting on the floor with a cookie in her mouth. Aaron sat down next to her. Ash looked at him and held out a cookie for him. Aaron took it and ate it. It was an Oatmeal cookie and that was his favorite. Ashley liked Chocolate Chip and dislikes another cookie. The school day seemed to be good, except the part on where Aaron saw them.

“Do you want to go to the Fall Festival after school?” Aaron lifted up his head from Ash's shoulder and looked at her. “I mean sure, I have nothing to do so” he usually went over to Ein's home after school, but since they broke up, he's had nothing to do. He laid his on her shoulder again. The bell had rung and they got up. Next class is History, which they have together. They started to walk to class together. On the way there, the two of them saw Ein and Aphmau kissing at the same spot on where Aaron and Ein had their first kiss.

Aaron looked down and started to walk away. Ash tapped on Ein's shoulder. Stopping for a moment, Ein looked at her. Ashley then looked at Aphmau “Aphmau. Could you get out of here? I want to talk to Ein.” Aphmau was surprised by Ashley saying this. She is never like this to her, but respecting her wishes, she left. Once Aphmau was gone, Ashley punched Ein in his face.

Ein almost fell backwards. “What the fuck was that for!” Ashley had a cold look on her face. “For hurting Aaron's feelings.” Ein just rolled his eyes. “I could careless about his feelings.” Ashley just lost it. She started to beat him up and Ein fought back.

Aaron was just sitting in the music room, with hugging his knees and had his face hidden. Hearing someone walking in the hallway got his attention. He looked up and wiped his tears away. The door opened and it was Ashley. Her face was covered in blood, uniform was a bit ripped and she also had bruises. Ashley sat down next to him and hugged him. Aaron hugged her back. She is going to be in so much trouble.

The principal call their fathers to pick them up. Both Derek and Ray were standing outside of school. Ashley was the first to walk out with Aaron behind her. Her injuries weren't properly cleaned but they at least had bandages on them.

Ashley just got in the car and so did Aaron. Ray and Derek got in the front and Ray started to drive home. “I heard you got suspended from school. Care to tell me why?” Ray said in a stern tone. “I got into a fight with Ein. He said he didn't care if he hurt Aaron and I just lost it” Ashley crossed her arms. Ray sighed and looked at Derek. “Once we get home, I will clean your injuries” Derek looked at Aaron. “How do you feel?”Aaron looked at him “I guess fine..” today was terrible.

Once they got home, Ray cleaned his daughter's injuries. Aaron was just sitting on his bed, hugging his knees. His dad sat on the edge of the bed while his mom and sister were at the door way. Aaron explained what happened before the fight “So that's what happened.” Melissa said. Aaron nodded. He was already tired of this. Why is it hard to let Ein go?

Heck why did Ein even date him in the first place. Ashley walked into Aaron's room, her injuries were already cleaned and patched up “We should get going to the Fall Festival” Aaron nodded and got off his bed. The two of them left Aaron's home.

It was a long walk to the Fall Festival, but they got there. The first thing they went Ring Tossing. After a few rounds, Ash won a plush and handed it to Aaron. They went to other games. Hours had passed and Ashley called Derek to pick them up and he did.

Note: I had no ideas for this chapter, so I just wrote whatever came into my mind.