Changing My Life For You

It was a calm morning. Last night he had fun at the Fall Festival. Aaron looked over the plush Ashley had gave him. Today he was gonna have to go to school by himself since Ashley was suspended for who knows how long. Luckily Ein was also suspended, so He didn't have to face him today.

Aaron put on his uniform. He didn't look tired like he did yesterday which is good. He forgot one thing. Aphmau. His ex friend. Aaron just had his breakfast and left for school. Ignoring Aphmau should be easy, he had done this before to just annoy her. Aaron walked to homeroom. He wondered why Ein started to date Aphmau. This didn't bug him until now.

Once at homeroom, he sat down at the back of the class. He took out his phone and started to text Ashley. She may not be at school, but they still have a way to talk to each other. School bell rings and Aaron puts his phone away to head to class.

After a few hours, it was already noon. He just needs to attend his last class which is werewolf class. This was gonna be awkward for him and Aphmau since they both go to Werewolf class.

Standing outside of the class, Aaron took a deep breath and went inside and took his seat. Soon after, Aphmau took her seat which was next to him. They didn't say nothing to each other, just sayt in silence and did work.

Aphmau would look up from her work and at him once in awhile. 'What's up with her?' Aaron had noticed this, but he didn't pay attention to her. He just wanted to be done with school and hang out with Ash. Class had ended and Aaron got up quickly and left. He didn't want to see or talk to Aphmau, not after what she did to him. But what still bugged him was, why Ein wanted to date Aphmau. Was it cause of her personality? If so then why did he date him.

The bell finally had rang. Aaron got up and quickly left. He should have stayed home today, but it was Friday so he doesn't have to see Aphmau until Monday.

Today tired him out since it was only 2 days after his break up with Ein. He should have waited to heal properly, but he didn't. Right outside the school stood Ash, standing by the fountain. She was there to company Aaron home and also cause she had nothing to do.

Aaron went up to her and the two went home. On the way, the two decided that they should play Final Fantasy XI together. Aaron had introduced her to the game after the few weeks of school started. Even though this game didn't suit Ash, she still liked it.

Once they went to there separate homes, Ash hopped onto her pc and went onto the game. It's rare for her to play this game since she usually went online when Aaron did. Ash went onto her friend list and had unfriend Aphmau. She did not want her to find a way to talk to her.

Soon Aaron called her on her phone and Ash answered “Hey shorty, are you on?” Ash sighed “Yes I am on I'm by the” she began to give her location on where she was at. It didn't take long until Aaron found her.

The game was distracting Aaron from a few thoughts he was having. Should he change himself for Ein? For some reason Aaron no longer wanted to play anymore, but he forced himself to play so Ash wouldn't noticed anything weird or off about him.

The two of them played together for a few hours “Hey Ash I'm gonna go off now, see you tomorrow” Aaron hung up and got off the game then sat in his room for a few minutes, staring up at his ceiling, thinking. Why does a break up hurt so much? He closed his pc and went to his bed and laid down. Tomorrow is a Saturday so he can spend time with Ash.

He drifted off to sleep thinking about Monday, how it will go. If Ash found out about this then she might beat Ein again and her suspension might take longer. In all of this, he was wondering if he could win Ein back. He wasn't sure if he could, but he is willing to try.

Morning light shined through his curtains, Aaron grabbed his blanket and pulled it over his face. A buzzing sound caught his attention and it was enough for him to wake up. It was a text from Ash, asking him if he wants to tag along with her to find yard sales. The other day she was obsessing over Sailor Moon dolls and Build A Bears, then she swore to get rare clothing for her Bulid A Bear and some SM dolls and maybe vintage things, she loves those.

Aaron replied 'Sure, I'll go' he had nothing to do, so this should be fun. He headed down stairs, grabbing a fruit and heading out to meet up with her. He was totally going to get yelled at by Ash for skipping breakfast, but hey she usually goes to IHOP whenever she does this to get breakfast, so it was a win for him.

Her or her father's car pulled up and Aaron got in the back to find Ash hyper. She was totally excited for this. “Doesn't you father go to work at 8am?” Ash nodded “Yes, but I forced him” Aaron just didn't say anything else and just faced forward. “Did you eat?” she asked
“No I didn't...” he was prepared to get yelled at by her, which exactly happened.

She had calmed down by the time Aaron had told her they could play a vinyl once they get back, if they find one. “What will you get?” he asked her. “Sailor Moon dolls or manga, vintage things and Build A Bears” Aaron smiled and rolled his eyes

After an hour of buying things, like Aaron knew, went to IHOP. This made sense, after all Ash was the only child of her parents and her father was busy, so he tries to spend time with her. Unlike his father. Thinking again about Ein, he might try to change for him. After all three of them finished eating, they went back to the car and drove Aaron back home.

In the car, Ash could tell something was bothering him. She didn't ask him since she didn't want to cause a scene anywhere. “I'll be back dad” she got out and went after Aaron. He had locked the door to his room, while he sat with his back to the door, holding his knees. Ash stood behind the door and sat down facing away from the door.

“Don't waste time chasing someone who treats you coldly... ” Aaron looked up from his knees and looked at the door. Her footsteps became distant, but she was right... in the relationship Ein treated him coldly. He always thought Ein was in a bad mood and would start to treat him like he did before. Aaron stood up and got onto Final Fantasy XI and unfriended Aphmau. For now on he was going to move on from Ein with Ash's help

He shouldn't waste time going after Ein, who he knows very well wouldn't care about him now. He texted Ash thanking her for making him realize this and asked if he could come over. After getting the yes text, he began to make his way to her house.

Note: This chapter took long since I had no ideas, but expect a lot of chapters of "If Aaron Was Trans" a few new chapters are being written. But for real, you guys shouldn't go after someone who treats you coldly or doesn't show interest in you