Before Continuing

Hello everyone, so about a month ago I promised you all the sequel of the bbh angst book "why?".
And I finally got enough strength to make it.
Up course you all already know what type of book this will be, but for the new readers I suggest you to firstly check out my other bbh book, because this is a sequel of it.
Now, as I always do :

1. Before starting the chapter there would be put trigger warnings, just to make sure that you are comfortable reading the part of the story up course.
I'm sorry if I accidentally missed some, I'll make sure to add it as soon as possible!

2. No bullying others in the comments.
Even if they start hating on my books and writing mean things to me I'll deal with them.
(I don't want to put anyone in the sticky situation, that's the reason why)

3. Id you have any suggestions for the next chapter, comment freely!!
I read comments on every book and I'll gladly accept your request.

4. Constructive criticism is appreciated and welcomed here!
I'm very happy when someone gives me constructive criticism, because it makes me put more effort in my writing and helps me out alot.

5. When you're reading the book, it's best to lay or sit in the comfortable position and read peacefully.
That way you can understand the book more,you're more concentrated.

And lastly:

6. Have fun and enjoy!!!!

[see you soon in the first chapter of the book!!!
Love ya all ^w^]