Someone Got Caught

Sapnap's POV:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DREAM",I yelled. I didn't want him to found out about those pills.
"Sapnap, why do you take those?", he asked. I was just looking at the floor, quietly. "Sapnap?", Dream asked again. "I-

   I hate how I look, people always point my looks so I thought it was good idea to", I just started crying at this point. It hurted so much. Dream quickly got up and hugged me tightly, letting me sob on his shoulder.He was rubbing circles on my back, calming me down. I could feel his warmth getting to me. He wasn't the type of a person that would have soft spot. But if you actually care about him, he'll open up to you. I was the first that he opened up to, then Bad. His family didn't treat him good like people think. He was usually quiet, alone..and bullied by others.
God, I feel so bad for not standing up to him when I needed to.
"shhh", he was trying to make me stop crying. Honestly I couldn't care less. People are always mean to me, pointing my flaws, and usually making fun of me. I'm glad that I even have some friends. Everyone that was my friend back then would stab me in the back after a while.
Then suddenly I felt my legs giving up, my head aching like crazy and my eyes getting blurry. I heard some screaming behind me, but I fainted pretty quickly.

Bad's POV:

"OH MY GOSH, IS HE OKAY?!?!", I asked Dream. He just nodded and putted Sapnap on bed. I was looking at both of them, remembering 'those', days. "Dream", I said. "yea?", he answered.
"please follow me", then I led him to my room and told him to sit on one of the chairs. I talked with him about some things and he finally admitted what happened when we weren't home. I wish I was there for him, instead going to the mall. Poor Dream, getting rejected by his crush, plus his crush saying he hates him. Jeez, that hurts. I suggested Dream that I could talk to George and see what made him that angry and hateful towards Dre. He just nodded thanking me with tears in his eyes. We hugged and soonly went our ways.
Now when that's done, it's time for therapist Bad to get into action!
Okay this was little bit cringe but whatever.

To be continued

______________________________

Author's note:
Hello my dear Wolves, sorry for not updating the books. I have a lot on my mind and school so I usually don't have enough time for everything.
I'll update as much as I can but please don't expect big updates. Anyways I love you all

Word count :467

            -your exhausted 
                      author
            ________________