Gotta Get Some Courage

"Thank you, Trixie." Katya said as the blonde set her lunch down on her desk.

The young CEO stared longingly at the girl as she exited the room, leaving her alone with her right-hand man.

"When are you going to woman-up and ask her out?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Is the pitch ready for Hall&Park?" Katya replied, trying her best to avoid the subject of her long-lasting infatuation with her secretary. It was such an awful cliché, and yet Katya couldn't get the girl out of her head.

"Yes it is, now don't change the subject. When are you gonna ask Trixie out? You've been pining after her for months now. It's getting exhausting to watch."

"I-I don't know.. She's just so gorgeous, and I know she's not lacking in dates..." Katya said.

The CEO had often seen her secretary get picked up by different girls and seen the girl dancing with hot girls at multiple popular clubs in town on nights spent out. Whilst Katya only ever looked at Trixie, the other girl seemed to be happily dating every ridiculously hot girl in LA.

"Yeah, and you're one of the most sought after women in America. You're successful, rich, smart, pretty, and God knows you've always had luck with girls. Just trust yourself and take a chance." Andrew told her.

"Maybe, I just..  I don't want make things awkward. She is my secretary after all." Katya replied hesitantly.

"Yeah, but she looks at you with bedroom eyes and ignores everyone else most of the time."

At the very same moment a clearly stressed Trixie Mattel entered the room, holding a pile of suggestions that needed approval.

"Miss Zamolodchikova, I'm sorry to intrude, but I really need your signature on this." The secretary said as she struggled to balance the pile of papers.

"You're not intruding at all, we were just finishing up." Katya said, waving Andrew away.

"Think about it." Andrew said before exiting.

"What was that about?" Trixie asked curiously as the door closed.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Katya replied. "Now, what do you need me to look over?"

"Oh uhm, these here." Trixie said, leaning forward to place the files on the desk. Katya desperately tried to look away as two of the buttons on the girl's shirt popped open, her deep cleavage on full display, and a sliver of the girl's light pink bra peaking out.
Trixie noticed the woman's strange expression and panicked as she saw that her shirt had opened too much.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. God, please don't think that.. I mean... I didn't mean to.." The girl said nervously as she buttoned up her shirt. Katya stood up and walked around the desk, putting a calming hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Trixie, relax. I would never think anything badly of you. I.. I'm sorry for giving you that impression." Katya said.

"I'm sorry, it's just sometimes I worry that I annoy you.." Trixie admitted.

"What would ever make you think that you annoy me?"

"Well, you just seem to stare at me weirdly, and you also seem like you wanna avoid talking to me outside of the absolute necessary stuff. I know it's unprofessional to be upset about you only wanting to talk about work, but it just seems like there's an awkwardness between us." The blonde told her honestly.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. Honestly the reason it's been like that is.. it's because you make me nervous." The CEO said, feeling embarrassed to put her heart on display.

"I make you nervous? Why? I'm a nobody from Milwaukee, and you're Katya freaking Zamolodchikova. You're so brilliant, and smart, and respected, and.. and hot.. and.."

"You think I'm hot?" Katya asked, a blush coating her cheeks.

"Well... yeah.. sorry, I know I shouldn't think that way about my boss, I know it's unappropriate.."

"No, I mean, it's fine. I mean... Trixie, I've been nervous around you because I'm into you." Katya finally admitted.

"Wait, what?" Trixie asked in shock.

"I'm, I'm like ridiculously into you. I know it might sound creepy since I'm your boss, but I've been hard-crushing on you for months. And unfortunately that made me ridiculously awkward around you."

"You're... you're into me?" The secretary asked.

"Yeah, I am. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. I can have you transferred to Andrew's office if you'd like and have Ron work as.."

"No! Sorry, I just mean.. Miss Zamolodchikova.. or well, Katya.. I've liked you since I first started working here. I just always figured you were completely out of my league.. and well, i also thought you disliked me." Trixie told her, shy smile on her pink lips.

"You've liked me since...? Really? Wow... I always thought I never had a chance with you since you're always going out with stunningly gorgeous girls." Katya said.

"Yeah, I kinda obsessively dated to try to get myself to get over you. But none of those girls come close to you. Seriously. You're the one I want."

Katya couldn't help herself then, she attacked the girl's lips, kissing her as if her very life depended on it as she pulled Trixie as close as possible, never wanting to let go.

"Go out with me tomorrow night?" Katya asked after the kiss ended, feeling months of tension being released from her heavy shoulders.

"I would love to." Trixie replied happily before pecking Katya's lips once more.