Chapter 11

When I woke up my mum was sleeping in the chair beside me my dad was sleeping on the couch that was in my room.i kept replaying in my mind what happened when I blacked out but I just couldn't remember."hi darling are you Oky" my mum said worriedly "yeah I'm fine mum I'm just trying to remember what happened when I blacked out"I said "well Hayes told me that you were scating by the park when you fell he thought you were going to get up he saw that you weren't getting up so he called 911"she said with a sad voice "don't worry mum I'm fine"I said then I held her hand "but what if" I cut her off "mum I'm 100% fine" I said with a fake smile yes my head hurt a lot but everything is else was fine.hours past and it was time to go home it's been 2 days since I had been home and I was looking forward to getting into my nice warm bed.i went in the front door and went to my room I was getting bored looking up at the celling so I started to text Amiele.
A=Amielie
M=me

M-hey wua
A-just watching big hero 6 wbu
M-just texting you
A-how's your arm
M-it's fine I have to go back I a week to get a X-ray
A- Oky I have to go dinner is ready bye
M-bye
I wanted to go penny boarding but I couldn't my mum wouldn't let me because my arm was broke.i sat in the house watching a romance film when the guy saved the girl from the dragon just a bunch of rubbish I hated them films so I changed it to a basket ball game far better than romance😋.I put my head on my pillow and I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.